Chapter TwentyOne

Hana's POV
I smile up at Daniel in front of my house and he smiles back." See you tomorrow?"
I nod and he gives me a slight kiss before raising back up and glancing behind me, to my house." Do you want to come in?"
His eyes flint and he nods looking down at me. I smile and take his hand and walk us across the road to my house on the other side of the street." My dad should be asleep by now." I tell him, his hand still in my hand and pause once we get to the door." Wait. Asher's here."
"So?"
I roll my eyes and turn back to him." She sleeps in my room when she stays. And we got into a bit of an argument before we left."
"Well, tell her to get out. I'm sure she'll understand."
I look up into his eyes and nod, before turning the knob to the door and sliding in quietly. He slips in after me and shuts the door slowly, sure not to make any sounds before we begin to go up to my room. Butter stains the carpet we pass from Asher swinging her popcorn everywhere, and left me to clean it all afterwards. I frown before taking his hand and leading us up the stairs, a giggle forming inside of me. We tip toe through my hallway, making sure not to make any noise to wake Gabriel. I smile back at him and his eyes darken as we get to my bedroom door." More quiet this time okay? We almost woke up Gabriel last time."
He nods and smirks slightly as he shuts the door behind him." Though I keep no promises." He begins to take his shirt off and I giggle before letting him pull the strings of the back of my dress and making our lips collide. My hands go up to his hair, pulling, as he walks me backward to the bed and pushes me onto it. I bite my lip before glancing around to see if there's any sign of Asher. When I come up with nothing I go back to looking at Daniel and giggle when he climbs over top of me." I didn't come prepared." He mummers into my neck, as he wraps my legs around his waist and trails a hand down my exposed stomach.
"Let's just be careful then."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/----------------/---------------------
"Hana! Wake up! School!" My dad yells from the end of the hallway and I groan before rolling onto my back.
"I'm up dad!" I tell back before stretching out my arms and smiling at the scent of Daniel that's on my cover. I laugh a little when raising up and seeing his underwear being left behind, at the end of my bed. He already has two pairs here from making the same mistake and it's beginning to be hard to find a hiding place where no one can find them. I slowly get out of bed, the cool morning air of my room coating my body and sending shivers to go down my back. I make my way to my closest, picking up the underwear on the way, and putting them with the rest in an old handbag of mine and looking at the clothes in front of me. I grab a pair of jeans and a pink blouse, deciding not anything special, and go to my bathroom to take a shower. I look at my messed up makeup, frizzed hair, and red neck and cringe at the thought of being seen like this. I look down and look at my stomach, it not being chubby but not flat either. The bottom bloats out and I imagine Asher's stomach that's completely flat and is detailed with abs. I think of how all along she had that underneath her baggy clothes, that I used to borrow. No wonder all her new clothes was always to tight for me to wear.... I look at my arms to see them fat and jiggly, unlike Asher's who's arms are toned. I shrug and get into the shower, turning the water high and making it as hot as I can to help wash my soarness off. I sing and mumble words to any song I can think of as I scrub all the gunk and sweat off of me from last night, and make sure to trash my hair a couple of times before stepping out of the shower. I hum as I wrap the towel around me then put one around my hair, then freeze when someone knocks on my door." Hana? I really need to talk to you."
The ice runs cold at the sound of my brother's voice and my hands shake slightly before opening the bathroom door to see him standing in his full glory. His hair in its signature messy look, a basketball jersey on with a tight black shirt and dark jeans with Nike airs." Huh?"
"Dad said to hurry and get down stairs. Also, if you see Asher tell her I said thanks again and see her at lunch." With that he disappears, not telling me how I'm such a nerd or how no one likes me. Nothing. Just talking about Asher.
"Why is suddenly every boy becoming obsessed with her?" I mumble under my breath and shut the door, making sure to hurry as I put on my clothes and blow dry my hair. My mind begins to roam as I do these things, wondering why dad needs me and what Gabriel is thanking Asher for. She's kept so many secrets from me, it's hard to say. She could be a prostitute for all I know! Okay, Hana calm down. You're the only one having sex and not telling your best friend. I slap my face slightly to make myself concentrate and walk out of the bathroom, butterflies coming to my stomach about what dad may want. Maybe he found out about Daniel? No, I told him he was gay. Maybe my grades? I have been losing my game slightly from lack of studying by going on dates with Daniel. Something Asher was right about... But he's worth it. I grab my book bag and go down the stairs, my footsteps being louder than last night." Gabriel said you wanted me?"
"Yes. I was wondering where the Nutella is? I can't seem to find it anywhere."
I smile at him and sit my book bag on the table and go to the cabinets and pull out the Nutella." I keep it here now because it hardens when in the freezer."
"Yeah, you should know about hard stuff." Dad says to me as he takes the Nutella and turns to put it on his toast.
"W-what?"
"Your tests. You used to complain at how hard they where. Then you stopped so I figured you know all about them now." He takes a knife and spreads the Nutella into the bread." Can you hand me the birth control pills?"
"Huh?"
"My cholesterol pills. Hana are you okay? You seem to not be able to hear anything."
"Oh yeah, I just didn't get that much sleep last night. Plus I think I got something in my ear."
"Yeah, maybe we should get our ears checked I out. I could of swore I heard thumping last night." He shrugs his shoulders and I freeze in place." Imagination I guess. Old age. That was happens when you get pregnant."
"What? You're not making any sense." My palms get sweaty and I'm afraid I might be having a nervous break down. The guilt I've been facing catching up to me.
"That magazine that comes in every week for no reason. Stretch marks being this weeks discussion. It had a sneak peek of next weeks article. It being about teens discussing sex and dating with their parents. I laughed at one article because it was a teen hiding that she was sexually active to her parents. You'd never do anything like that. Would you?"
I shake my head, my mouth seeming dry and unable to form words at the moment. He gives me a small smile, sadness touching his eyes and folds his arms." You're not going to school today. You're going to the gynecologist to get you on some birth control. And you're also grounded for two weeks. No phones, tv, books, study sessions, or even painting for you. And especially no god damn Daniel. Oh! We might as well say no boys allowed in this house because you might fuck them while everyone's sleeping as well. You've disappointed me as a parent Hana, and I want you to go upstairs and don't come back down until I say it's time to leave. I don't want you to speaking to me, just go upstairs."
I stand frozen in one spot, tears forming in my eyes as I look at him and begin to shake massively. Gabriel comes in smirking at me, just making the tears go down my face faster and he stands beside dad." Can I talk to Asher? Is she allowed?"
Dad shrugs at me and a little hope comes into me as I look into his eyes." She could if she wanted to. Though last night she left she said she wasn't going to hear you're problems anymore and that she doesn't care either. Plus why run to a friend you left at your own house to go catch some meat? So yes she's allowed. Though she already said she wouldn't come. Now upstairs. and Gabriel please explain everything to Asher when you meet her today. Oh and tell her I said thanks as well."
I wait no longer to run up the stairs, wiping the tears that now drop off my chin into my shirt and slam the door behind me making sure to lock it. What have I done?

Again,just a fun chapter. And the reason why is Hana's chapters are so short is because if I do long chapters, I fear I might give everything away and plus I want you guys to figure everything in Asher's POV. So you can be a part of the journey of guessing at things and finding out stuff with her, instead of having the answered throwing at you.
Question: What's your favorite class in school?
Art. Because I'm surrounded by funny people, I can talk whenever I want( which I'm very talkative so that's a really good thing for me), the teacher is funny, and it's art. One of my favorite things.
Interesting fact: I was going to get a tattoo when I was thirteen but we lost contact with the artist I didn't get to get it done.:( and I still want to get it done...
Thanks for reading beautiful people, and just for you, tonight I'm going to stay up until the sun stem arts to rise to do a couple of chapter for you all nod maybe update two chapters tomorrow? Hopefully being long. Please comment,vote, and keep reading! I really appreciate comments the most though, because it tells me what you guys- my beautiful readers- think of my story.
Views-800. Though I might update sooner if I get the two done by tomorrow. So that number isn't official.