Chapter Eleven

Asher's POV
The entire drive back home was a silent one, and filled with an awkwardness. We talked some while searching for clothes but it was all blocked from mothers shock of the scene I made in there. One of her biggest pet peeves is girls cussing, and I can imagine how big of a shock it was to hear the things that came out of my mouth. I usually would just replace cuss words with ice cream flavors or bite my tongue before anything came out. I remember when I was little and my mom would give me a weekly allowance, and every time I'd say a curse word I'd have to put a dollar in the jar that sat on the kitchen table, I still do most of the time. I try to replay what happened, but like what mostly happens when I do something when I'm mad, I can't hardly rennet anything I said or done. My father says that's a good thing for being a fighter, to be able to get your adrenaline so high that you hardly feel what's going through you and you only have one thought, and that's the opponent your up against. He's been teaching me how to keep that motivation but also keep track of what's going on around me. Because let's face it, being a street fighter is a dangerous job and you have to keep track of your surroundings at all times. We pull into out driveway to find dads at already sitting there, along with a corvette beside it. Both are all black and I get a little jumpy inside when I see the other car. It's a rarity for dad to bring someone else for my training, and when he does it's usually for me to fight them to see where I'm at. Me knowing how good I am and if I'm ready to street fight is a big priority of mine, along with school." Who's that?"
I shrug and say," Probably one of dads friends."
She parks the car into the garage and I'm first to hop out, as she unlocks the trunk showing all the bags we have. I hear deep voices and chuckles coming from the porch and turn to see dad with a big dude soon following behind him." Where did all you all go? The grocery store?" The dude jokes and a small smile forms on my dads face until he sees me, then it drops faster than a butt when drop it like its hot comes on.
His eyes wander over my outfit, as a grown slightly appears in his face." Oh! I see you see her new outfit! I picked it out. Don't you think it's beautiful on her?" My moms voice pulls my dad out of his trance and he glances at her before looking at my outfit again, but mostly my legs.
"It's different..." Is all he manages to say, his hatred for the outfit clear in his blocked time." There's more skin showing then usual...... That may cause attention I don't necessarily like."
I roll my eyes and grab a bunch of the bags out of the trunk and begin to waddle/walk to the front door. Mom grabs two bags before running I front of me and unlocking the front door, so I can get to my room." Lets just put them all in my room." I tell her before jumping up my stairs, while trying to keep my bags balanced and on my arms at the same time. Maybe I should start doing this more often, the burn in my biceps and forearms seem to make it a good workout. I sit all the bags down and mom sets hers down also beside mine, and dad and his friend come up the stairs carrying some as well.
"I don't see how girls can buy this much stuff." Dads friend grumbles and I take this time to fully inspect him. His hair is a sandy blonde color, that is cut down to as short it can go in the sides and back, with a little crowed out on the top which is spiked up to perfection. His shoulders are broad and seem to hardly fit into the underarm or shirt he's wearing, and he stands about the same height as my dad but a little bit shorter.
I sniff the air causing everyone's attention to turn to me and I squint at the guy before making a show of sniffing the air surrounding me again." What's that? Leather.... Sweat... Fancy cologne?..." I come up to the guy and sniff his arm." I smell a jock in my territory." His blue eyes look from my mom and dad, wanting to know the best reaction to make, and he freezes when mom and dad start to laugh.
"Who says this is your territory? I thought it was your moms house?" He says with a smile down at me, which he doesn't have to look that much down considering he's just a little bit taller than me.
"The fresh puddle of pee you're currently standing in. Also.... Watch where you sit on the couch or any of our furniture to be exact."
He jumps out of the place he was standing with a small little help and I smile in victory as I step away from him and go to my bags.
"She's just fucking with you man." I hear my dad say to the man, amusement clear in his voice.
He must've froze when he realized he cussed in front of mom because I hear her let out a sigh and say," No, go ahead cuss in front of her. She said some very inappropriate things today. In public to! I'd make her put some money in the cussing jar, if I actually knew how many she said and if she had that amount of money."
"What? What kind of inappropriate things?" Dad asks and I turn to see him looking at my bare legs suspiciously." It better not have to do with any boys."
He squints at me under his cold gaze and u squint right back, while his friend tries to not look awkward in this situation. Hint: He's failing badly.
"Oh it does." My mom says smoothly and dads nostrils flare.
"Finish the rest of it mom."
She folds her arms and goes on." We were at the mall, and it was all going fine until these three boys came in. Asher was trying on some sports bras and stuff, so naturally as boys they got interested. They started flirting with your and she said something bad things back to them." I nearly groan at how she's wording this. She doesn't know that dad is taking this all in a sexual way and that it's making him more mad than he would be if he knew the word for word summary. He'd probably actually be proud if she'd just stop saying it like that." They followed us to Hollister and began to help Asher find some clothes. She tried some jeans on in the middle of the store and then went to the shirts." Dads eyes nearly pop out at that and I scowl at mom then. The fuck? I suddenly believe she's doing this on purpose." So they follow us again, and one little boy apparently said something nasty. Then she dropped the bomb! Horrendous things staring flying out of her mouth that I'd never heard a girl say before. The whole mall set there and listened as she screamed out threw herself everywhere. She stared talking about sex and tapping stuff. It's was bad!"
I glance at dad to see him breathing like a bull ready to attack, and I begin to believe that if rather a bull attack me then what my dad might throw." Wait! Mom didn't word it good enough! And she might not hear it the way you are but I definitely see it how you see it. And before you go crazy-" I'm cut off by dad begging to walk my way and I don't pause before running out of his reach and down the stairs, to the front yard. Where I then hop onto his car and leap onto the basket ball goal, and climb my way up until I'm sitting inside of the rim.
"Asher. Down. Here. Right. Fucking. Now."