Chapter ThirtyFive

Asher's POV
"So what do I do?"
"Mix the Oreos with the icing." I tell dad as I stand beside him, and watch as he dumps two handfuls of Oreos into the mixing bowl and grabs a spoon." Crush them in with the spoon, together we'll put them on the cupcakes, place more Oreos on top and we're done."
"And we finally get to eat them afterwards?"
"Yes dad. And we finally get to eat then after. Though you shouldn't be in a rush since you ate all the rest of the batter we didn't use."
"Which was delicious." Dad says and takes his battered covered finger over my face, making the goo get onto my cheek." You have a little something on your cheek." Dad points to the spot of the smudge with his pinkie finger, and I roll my eyes at him.
"Of course I do. That's what happens when you let an immature adult around cake batter."
"It's cupcake batter." He whispers and I growl out, making him smirk as he mixes in the stuff." Are you on your period? Because you're getting annoyed easily and you seemed to eye raping anything that was chocolate in the store while we were there."
"Actually if you must know, I am getting pre cramps. And I was not eyeing everything that was chocolate."
"Correct. You were eyeing Kevin as if he was a piece of chocolate. Does Asher have a crush? You're not allowed around him if you do."
I roll my eyes and situate the cupcakes onto the decorative plates that lay on the kitchen island once again." I was not eyeing him as if he was a candy!"
"Oh really? Then what was all that smiling about? How comes every time I was looking at you, you'd be looking at him? You took up for him as well! You never take up for boys with me!"
"That was because you were misinterpreting him. You were over exaggerating once again."
"69? The boy admitted that it was part way a joke. And what would you have done, or what would have been your thoughts, if Cole wore a 69 jacket everywhere?Nasty or someone with humor?"
"Nasty."
"Then why is this guy so different Asher?"
"Because Kevin is normal. Cole is just doing it to catch some girls attention to hit after class. Kevin is fun and energetic. He has a different humor about it. Plus he also admitted about it being about his mother."
"Let's just drop it. I don't want this whole project to be done while talking about a little boy."
"Good idea." I mummer as he brings the bowl over to me, the icing looking surprisingly good with dad being the one who made it, and smelling good as well." I'll put the icing on them and you'll lay an Oreo on top of the icing for every cupcake. Got it?"
"Got it."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/----------/------------------------
"Ready?"
I roll my eyes as dad has met ironed around and hands over my eyes, so I can't see the cupcakes. I literally already know what they'd look like but he's excited, so I won't." Yeah."
He lays go of my shoulder and I turn to see all the cupcakes lining up, twelve in total and all covered in the prep using and the Oreo on top. I smile and grant two, handing one to dad and taking on for myself as well." Once I start the train of eating these, I won't be able to stop." Dad warns me as he takes the cupcake and begins peel the decorative holder off of it.
"Good. That way I'll kick your butt even more in training tomorrow." He rolls his eyes and hit our cupcakes together.
"To a hell of a workout to burn out these cupcakes?"
"To the workout."
Short I know, but I'm very sleepy right now and I literally dozed off while writing this. I also made a bunch of mistakes with typing because my vision would go blurry as I tried to keep myself up. Next chapter will not be like this though, I promise. Next chapter is going to be productive and both fun to read, while also moving the plot.
I already updated not to Lin ago so I'm not going to put a question and interesting fact I this note but I will add something about a character. Kevin is a virgin.