Chapter Seventeen

What I imagine Sebastian looking like. Please comment who you think of when imagining the characters whether it's an actor,model, singer, or whatever.

Asher's POV
The alarm fills the room, They're ain't no rest for the Wicked playing as Hana and I groan and get out of the bed. She rubs her eyes as I stand up and stretch and scowls at my alarm." Why do you get up so early?"
"Because I have to exercise, shower, then usually pick you up. A lot a stuff to do for me in the mornings." I stretch out my back before rolling my shoulders." I'm going down to the punching bag."
"Can I come?" She asks and gets out of bed as well, her curly hair fanning her face, most of it out of her bun.
I nod before going out my room and making my way to the car garage, where the punching bag is." Yeah just don't try to distract me. I only have thirty minutes to workout." She nods as we go through the inside door to the garage and stares at my equipment in awe. Punching bags, weights, yoga mats, cyclists, and pull up bars are all in the left corner of the garage as moms car sits on the right. I go over and pick up my boxing gloves before putting them on and going to the punching bag. I jump on my feet before attacking the bag, hitting it as fast as my arms will let me as I dodge fake punches and circle around it. I let out grunts as the force of my punches go up my arms, and keep hitting harder with every punch. I begin to kick at it and twirl around, doing any punch that I can think of that I may need to do in a fight and I begin to hit the bag with both arms repeatedly." Count how many I get okay?" Hana bids as she trains in on my arms and I throw punch after punch and only use the ache in my biceps and shoulders as motivation to keep on going. My fists hit the bag at lighting speed and I grunt and lock my jaw as I keep going. My heart slowly starts to pick up, causing my morning tiredness to go away as sweat begins to form on my neck. Hana raises her eyebrows and I look away from her back to the bag, locking my eyes on the Tapout logo and lose myself as I throw punch after punch. I let out a huff of air and wipe the sweat off my hairline and look at Hana." How many?"
"Three hundred and sixty. Six punches per second."
I grin to myself and roll my shoulders before taking my gloves off and jumping onto the punching bag and wrapping my legs around it. I lower myself and raise myself back up, doing sit ups and place my hand over my head. Hana watches me and I see her lips moving as she counts my number of sit ups and I begin to put more effort into them. The bag jerks slightly with every sit up and I begin to use the swinging motion as help with coming back up, and ignore the burn of my abs as I keep on going. I take deep breaths and let them out slowly before doing the last one I think I can possibly do, and slide back down on the ground." How many?"
"Fifty nine. Very close to one sit up per second." She blinks slowly at me before squinting and I glance at her and away, creeped out by the look she's giving me." Who knew my best friend was secretly a fitness maniac. Do you workout everyday? How long have you've been doing this? This fitness craze? And how come you never told me? Especially about the ab thing. Was that why you wouldn't undress in front of me anymore?"
"Yes I work out everyday. Working out every single day? About eight months. I never told you because it would've been weird to. We never talked about fitness so why would I just randomly tell you I have abs one day? And yes actually it's why I stopped. This image." I pull up my pajama shirt to show my abs." Doesn't really fit me does it? As you're best friend?" She shakes her head and I nod before placing it back down." I was afraid you'd start treating me different. Like I'm someone else with this new image. I'm not. I'm more dangerous yes but I'm still Asher. The girls who's sassy and has a dirty mouth at home but if picked on and straight to business at school."
She nods and gives me a small smile." I see where your coming from and honestly I agree about that being my reaction... Though I'm probably still going to have those thoughts from time to time. Like how you could become on of the populars-" she stops my protest with a shake of hands and says." I know, I know, you wouldn't want that. I'm just saying. Now. Didn't you say you only had thirty minutes?"
"Shit." I curse before running back up to my room and grabbing anything to wear before going inside of my bathroom and stripping down to get in a shower. Just quicken yourself in there Asher.