Chapter Sixteen

Asher's POV

"Hana." I call as I go to my room with our board game in hand." Guess what I found?" I open the door to my room to see her changing into her pajamas and shut the door as I walk in. She pulls her shirt over her head and looks at the board game with a smile.

"I thought you just were making something up for you mom." She says before plopping down into my bed and putting her wet hair into a bun.
"Nope. We're actually playing it, and have you already called and said how your staying at my house tonight?" I sit on my bed across of her and sit the game between us.
"Yeah. And you may or may not be coming to my house tomorrow. Dad insisted." She rolls her eyes but I shrug. Her house isn't so bad...as long as Gregory stays ten feet away at all times." Anyways. So who's going first?" She picks up the small clay animals we had made for the game and waves them around." I pick the dog."
"We'll play rock, paper, scissors. And I want the cow." She hands over the small piece and I lay it on the game board we had painted together over a monopoly one. It kind of like Life and Monopoly. You follow the trails, and if you land on a dare card you have to pick a card from the dare pile and if you land on a truth you have to tell a truth. Every dare you skip you have to go back three times and every truth one.Whoever makes it to the end first wins. I put my two hands out and Hana does as well and we chorus," Rock, paper, scissor shoot!" He hand forms a ball and slaps down in her open palm and I smirk when I look down at my paper." You're first."
She sighs before putting the dog on the starting line and getting the dice. She shakes them before laying them on the cl board landing to a total of five. She grabs her animal and moves it up to a truth. She gulps before looking at me and I shiny as I try to come up with a question." Is it true that you like Daniel?"
She blushes and glances down and a sad feeling goes through my chest." Just. Just don't expect a marriage out of it okay? Don't think he's you're night and shining armor." Because I did and I'll never trust a boy again. She nods and hands me the dice silently. I take them and lay them on the board, landing to six. I groan and move my cow to the dare place and get a card.
"Run to hospital and say you're phone died. Dramatic- next dare is a truth."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/-----------/----------------------
I stare at the front of the hospital and gulp." I could get arrested for this."
"Not if we run straight after. And I'm taking a video, your dad might want to see." Hana says as she types in the passcode of her phone and goes to the camera, the screen still cracked. Dads taking and getting her one tomorrow.
I take a deep breath as my palms begin to get sweaty and I rub them on my jeans that I changed in just for this. I glance down at my white T-shirt that's now ruined with fake blood and cringe at how many people may get offended by this." Okay." I pinch my arm and slap my cheeks, making my skin red and my eyes to tear up. Here goes everything. I jump around before running to the hospital and running through the sliding doors, that I had entered with my dad not to long go." Someone! Someone!" I scream, as tears go down my cheeks and I catch everyone's attention. Shit." Their dead!" I scream out, my voice cracking and sounding hoarse. I wipe at my cheek and nearly freeze when I see the tough dudes from the cafeteria last time come out of there to see what's going on." Help!" The nurse looks at my alarmed and I make the tears to keep going, as hiccups are forced and I run to the desk." Please help! It died!"
A doctor comes up to me and I collapse on the ground, making my shoulders shake as my nose begins to run from the amount of tears i'm forcing." Who's dead? Honey, tell us."
I sob and move up slightly so they won't get the chance to grab me." My- my- my-." I let out a howl and wipe the tears away before reaching into my pocket." My- my- phone." My hands shake as I show them the black screen of the phone, a pained expression on my face nod I hear Hana laughing as their faces go slack and their eyes fill with furry." Run bitch! Run!" I scream and scatter up before running towards the door as Hana still records, as she goes to them as well. The doctors begin to yell at me and some begin to chase free me and I squeal before going faster and reaching the doors the same time as Hana." We're never doing something like this again!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/------------/--------------------

Xavier's POV
"Shut up!" Bone teases and punches Hank in the arm as they do an impression of him having sex." I don't make that face."
The boys laugh and I shake my head as I eat my bag of hot Cheetos. His whines are cut off by a scream going through the hospital and all of us straighten up and glance around." Someone! Someone!" A girl yells and I tense when I recognize the voice and stand up before walking toward the door of the cafeteria, the guys following behind. I stop at the entrance of the cafeteria at the sight of Asher running in, tears staining her cheeks and blood on her shirt. "Their dead!" She screams again, her voice breaking and I tense when I see Hana run in soon behind. What have they gotten theirselves into? She glances our way before looking back at the desk, her hair wet and curly going down her back. I pause at the sight of how it looks down but shake it off, as I get concerned with what's happened. She makes it to the desk, and hiccups come out of her throat." Please help! It died!" It?
A doctor in blue scrubs rooms up to her and tries to grab her but she collapsed in tears on the ground and lets out sobs." Who's dead? Honey tell us." He says frantically and he squats down beside her and she slides towards the door." My- my- my- my." She lets out a howl and I nearly take a step forward before scolding at myself. She's nothing to you. She reaches into her pocket and pulls something out, but I'm to trained on her pain struck fave to notice it." My- my- my phone!" She holds out the object and shows the blank scream to everyone and I let a chuckle and rub my hand across my face when the doctors all slowly begin to scowl at her. A laugh echoes through the lobby and I glance go see Hana standing closer to the door with a phone in hand pointed towards them. What is this? A prank?" Run bitch! Run!" She flashes up out of the floor and begin to run, the doctor nearly catching her by the arm as he chases after her. Hana laughs as the two go out the hospital, leaving the lobby frozen at the scene that had just played in front of us. I watch as they disappear down the street, pedestrians jumping at the sight of Asher's bloody shirt. The boys all begin to hoot with laughter, Bone's being the only one scowling. His twin is currently dying here after all, so it's probably not funny for him that a young girl pulled a prank like that. I bite my lip and place my hands in my pockets as she disappears into the night. Why doesn't she show this side at school? Asher, you're making me curious and that's not a good thing. Because I won't stop until I find all my answers and you seem to have a lot of questions lurking within you." Hey." I nudge Hank, and he wipes at his watery eyes and raises back up." Do some research on Asher Night tonight. Tell me what you find in the morning." He nods before going back to laughing with the boys. I'm finding you out Asher.

Short chapter I know, I know but it's more of a fun, fill in chapter. Plus I wasn't expecting to get 385 reads so fast, meaning I had to hurry and finish this chapter. The next ones will be longer though, I promise.
Question: Fears?
Not a lot. I'm not afraid of dying or anything like that, but I am afraid of heights. The weird thing being I'm more scared of being a two floors above the ground than six. Why? Because I know that if I fall from the two storied window or something, the. I have a chance of surging and being in a lot of pain afterwards. Six stories? Fast and quick death, which soothes me weirdly... I'm also afraid of actual cat's tails( that being where I got the fear for Asher). It started out when I was at school and I had picked up a caterpillar and a girl had told me it would sting me and kill me. Well, later that day I saw a cat's tail and imagined it as a gigantic caterpillar and was like... If a small caterpillar can kill me then imagine what that thing can do. Weird I know, but it's one of my fears and I don't think there's away to conquer it. What about your fears? Any weird ones?
Interesting fact- I'm the only one in my family that's name doesn't start with J. My moms, dads, and two brother's first initial is J, while mine is an S.
So I apologize for this being so short again, and please tell me you're thoughts on this chapter and answer the question and tell me an interesting fact about you if you want.
Views-459