Chapter 7 ~ She Did Not Just Say That

Vickie's POV

Well, well, well; look who it is. The girl who's throwing herself at Tyler. Wait, what is he doing? Tyler, get up! She can tie her own shoelaces! Ugh! Is he blushing? There's no way. No! I will not allow this to happen. Tyler Black is known for his flings so why the hell is he blushing? Oh, my- does he? Could he have possibly..? No.

I start laughing at myself. What am I even thinking? There's no way he could like her. She's a nobody! Good, she's leaving now. It's about time she left.

I start walking out of the cafeteria as well. I have other places to be. Oh, look! There's Elena. I should go talk to her, show her who's in charge. I start walking towards her. Ugh, she's not looking up. What should I do to get her attention? Haha, got it! I begin walking right in front of her now.

"I'm so, so sorry!" she says. She's still not looking up at me! Is she blind? Elena finally looks up after grabbing all her clutter that fell out of her hands. Finally, now I've got her undivided attention. Is that fear in her eyes? Is she scared of me? Good, she should be.

"Hey, Elena?" I say in a sweet, innocent voice. "Yeah?" The fear in her eyes is still evident as she replies.

"Stay away from Tyler."

~*~

Elena's POV

Stay away from Tyler. Stay away from Tyler. Stay away from-

"Elena, dinner's ready!" My mom calls me from the kitchen. "Coming, mom!" I shout back.

I can't get Vickie's words out of my head. Who does she think she is? Telling me to stay away from him? Why? He's my friend. I have the right to be friends with anyone I want! She has no right in saying who I can be friends with or not! Why does this girl even care? Does she like him?

"So, anything new happen at school today?" My dad asks me as we sit at the table. "No, not really. I almost fell, twice."

"You have to be more careful." My mom says in between laughs.

Vickie's words are still engraved in my mind. Could she like Tyler? I thought she was with Nate. At least, from what I saw last time. Does she not want me to be happy?

"Elena, honey, why aren't you eating your food?" My mom asks very lovingly. "Oh, I'm not that hungry." I shrug. "Okay. You can put it away and eat it later if you feel like it, sweetie." I smile at her. My mom is so nice.

But you know who isn't? Vickie. Who does she think she is? She's not my mother! She does not get to make decisions for me! It's my life! If I want to hang out with Tyler, I can. And I will.

I make up my mind; I'm going to ask for his number tomorrow. Is that too much? Is that how you're supposed to ask? I mean, how else am I gonna get his number, right? I have zero experience with this! What do I say?

"Tyler, can I have your number?;" "Hey Tyler, how's it going? Can I have your number?"

Ugh! What if he shoots me down? That would be horrible! I can't let Vickie see that! I will never hear the end of it! Plus, I will be the laughing stock of the school year.

Title: Elena Hawkins, the Girl who got Rejected by the School's Bad Boy.

I cannot let that happen! Should I play it safe and not ask him? No, Elena! You have to shove it in Vickie's face; you can do this! You're strong. Don't let a low life like Vickie tell you who you can hang out with! You're Elena Hawkins, for crying out loud!

~*~

Today is the day that everything changes! My dad drops me off at the Tables earlier than usual. Great, I get to practice asking Tyler for his number. Oh no, he's here. What did I practice? Ah! I'm freaking out. "Woah, Elena, you're pale. You okay?" Lex asks me.

"Uh, uh... yeah, I'm all gee." I respond, stupidly. "All gee?" She asks, her eyebrows raised. "Yup," I nod. "Okay, then." I can hear her not believing me, but she left it alone.

Oh God, oh God. Tyler is coming closer. Three more steps. Two. O. M. G! He's right in front of me. Great.

"Hey, cutie." Tyler spoke. "H-hi. Tyler." Oh, no I'm stuttering. Crap. "You okay?" He questions.

"Uhm, can I talk to you? Alone?"

~*~

A/N: Hey guys!!! This chapter was by far, the hardest one to write. What do you guys think of Vickie's POV? It was surprisingly easy to write in her point of view. Do you guys like her POV or no? I thought it was really different. Didn't think she was that evil did you? Haha. That's okay. She is, now that you know. You will be seeing a whole lot more of her in the later chapters, so be aware. Please vote, comment, and share!

What is your favorite tv shows? I have so many it's crazy! Lets see. Hmmm. Friends is my all time favorite tv show. Then One Tree Hill, and How I Met Your Mother. I really like Gossip Girl, and 90210. The Vampire Diaries, Scream, Pretty Little Liars, NCIS, Psych, Chuck, and so much more! Do you guys like any of those? I love all of them.

Love you guys :)