Chapter 44 ~ Drunk Confessions

Jess' POV

"Did you get the keg?" I ask Chase and Nate.

"Sure thing," Chase answers.

I'm throwing a party at my house in celebration of summer. It's been a few weeks since Elena went to California, and she's still not back. Sucks to be her; she's missing the best summer party of the year.

I slip on my little black dress that hugs my body perfectly. It pushes up my chest and does all the right things. "Hurry up, you guys! It's almost 8:00!" I urge the boys.

---

Tons of people are starting to come through the door. Some I know, and some are complete strangers. I hope they don't take or break anything valuable. My mom would definitely kill me. "Great party, Jess!" Tyler shouts over the DJ I hired. "I'm going to play beer pong!" he informs me.

"Okay." I laugh at him. He's already buzzed. I wish Elena was here to see her drunken boyfriend; He's hilarious.

I go over to where the keg was. "Tap it!" I tell some guy. "Hold my legs up." I demand at the guy who is watching me. He holds my legs- and dress- as I do a handstand on the keg. "Chug! Chug! Chug!" everyone cheers me on.

"Woohoo!" I cheer as soon as I get back on my feet.

Woah, I'm dizzy. Why is the ground moving? No! Why is the world spinning? Haha. The world is always spinning. What am I saying?

"Tyler!" I shout when I see him doing body shots off some random girl's body.

"Jess!" he shouts back, hugging me.

"Want some tequila?" he offers holding a shot glass out to me.

"Only if you have a lime," I tell him. He sticks his fist out and opens it to reveal a sliced piece of lime. "Voila!" he exclaims. "Magic."

"Woah! Can you teach me how to do that?" I ask him in disbelief of the trick he just did. How'd he get the lime there?

I take the shot of tequila. "Lime!" I shout as the alcohol burned my throat. Tyler shoves the lime in my mouth and starts laughing at me. "Again!" he yells.

Oh, I don't feel so good. I think I'm going to go lie down for a while.

I walk up the stairs, which takes me a good 20 minutes, because I trip over everything. "Excuse me," I say as I accidently bump into a girl.

"Watch where you're going!" she scolds me. I gesture with my hands for her to go away. I really need to lie down.

I go to my room and passed out.

---

I wake up from the sound of two people trying to unlock my bedroom door. I sit up, groaning, because my head hurts like hell. Ugh. Before I check to see who was out the door, I run to my bathroom to throw up. Ew. I quickly brush my teeth and open the door.

"Oh, sorry!" a guy says, pulling away from the girl he is kissing. Ew! Anywhere but my room. Stay out of my room! I turn around, lock my bedroom door, and head back down to the party.

It is currently 1:00am and the party is still as wild as when it began. "Okay, everybody out!" I yell through a megaphone I find on the kitchen table. "Get out! Party's over. Go home." I inform them.

Dozens and dozens of people are heading out the door. I go check the bathroom to see if anyone is still left in there. I knock on the door. No answer. I turn the doorknob and open the door wide. To my surprise, Tyler is on the ground.

"Tyler. Can you hear me? Wake up," I shake him lightly. He opens his eyes and looks at me.

"Jess!" he exclaims, still drunk. Ugh, my head.

I help him off the ground, wrapping my arms around him, slinging his arm over my shoulder. "Okay, let's go." I tell him, trying to bring him into the living room. Great. How am I going to help him down the stairs? That's going to take forever! Whatever. Elena, you owe me big time.

"Can I tell you something?" Tyler slurs. .

"Sure," I groan, trying to support his bodyweight on my tiny figure.

"Sh, but you can't tell Cutie," he informs me.

"I can't tell Cutie what?" I ask.

"Vickie's pregnant," he slurs his words.

Oh my god. Did I hear that right? She's pregnant?

"With my baby," he finishes.

---

A/N: Don't you just love me? Haha. I told you it would be the biggest plot twist! You weren't expecting it were you? Muahahahaha. I loved writing this chapter. What did you think? Leave it in the comments. I don't know what to say, I just really want to hear your guys' feedback. Haha don't kill me! 

banner by: astoundedstars