Chapter 52 ~ Sleepover

Elena's POV

"Let me help you with that." I attempt to grab the plate from Mrs. Black's hands.

"No no, dear, I've got this. Go have some fun with Tyler and Elise." she replies gesturing towards the living room.

I smile at her and walk through the hallway to meet Tyler and his sister. As I walk through the hall, I see baby pictures of Tyler hanging on the wall. I stop in my tracks to inspect them a little. He still has the exact same smile as he did when he took that picture Santa at age two. I kept walking down the hall and watched him grow throughout each picture. This one was not taken too long ago. Tyler's holding Elise in his arms at the hospital, I'm assuming right after her birth.

Suddenly, I hear laughing coming from the living room. My legs take me into the room only to see the love of my life tickling his baby sister. I smile at the most beautiful sight in front of me. Elise notices me when she pauses for a breather and calls out my name.

"Elena!" she yells which catches Tyler's attention.

His eyes shoot over to me and his lips give me a playful smirk. Oh no, not this again. I open my eyes widen at him and vigorously shake my head no.

"Oh yes, Cutie." he says before looking at Elise. "Ready, Elise? Attack her!" he shouts before I can get a head start on running away.

Elise runs up to me first grabbing onto my leg and tickling me. I burst out in laughter watching her little hands tickle me. My eyes wander over to Tyler who's coming full speed at me. His muscular body pushes mine on the couch making my back hit the soft cushion.

"Tyler, no." I say trying to push him off.

Being the uncooperative person he is, I feel his hands roam my body making my eyes water with tears. "Babe, I can't breathe." I say in between laughs.

He finally stops and gives me a peck on the lips before pulling away. "Ew!" Elise exclaims before running to her mom.

"Is it time for me to go?" I ask him softly.

"I don't want you to go." he says bringing me close to his chest. "Stay the night." he offers.

"What?"

"Stay. It's too late outside already and I can't risk having you in the hospital again." his voice shallows in the last part of his sentence.

My hand reaches for his and pulls it close to my chest. "You feel that, Tyler Black?" I ask putting his hand over my beating heart.

He nods. "That's what you do to me."

---

"Mom, do you have separate clothes Elena can change into?" he yells from the top of the stairs.

I hear footsteps coming up and Mrs. Black leads me to her room. "Come inside, dear. Don't be shy." she motions for me to step in her room. "What do you prefer? Shorts or long pants?" she asks digging through her closet.

"Shorts, please."

She hands me a pair of sleeping shorts and a black flowy top. "Thank you." I say smiling at her. As I was about to walk out the door to head over to Tyler's room, his mom called after me.

"Elena, honey, hold on."

"Yes?" I say as I turn my head over to her.

"He really loves you," she says giving me a loving smile.

"You think so?"

"I know so. I can see it in his eyes, he's never looked at anyone the way he looks at you," she explains.

After Tyler's mom and I's conversation, I knock on Tyler's door. "Come in!" he yells from the other side. As I turn the cold metal doorknob, I look around his room. His gray walls go perfectly with his dark blue bed sheets. "Nice room." I say still looking around.

On the ground I see an inflatable mattress with a pillow and blanket. I walk over to the bed and put my dinner clothes on it before taking a seat.

"What do you think you're doing?" Tyler asks looking at me.

"Getting ready for bed." I say taking out my ponytail.

"You think I'm going to let you sleep on that? No way, you're sleeping on my bed. I'm sleeping on that." he says pointing to the mattress.

"Oh no, it's fine, really." I assure him.

Tyler comes over to me and carries me off of the mattress and throws me on the bed. "I'm not letting you sleep on that. That's final." he repeats, kissing my forehead.

I smile at him and snuggle over to the right of the bed. "Why don't you sleep in the middle?" he asks curiously. "Because that's where you'll be sleeping." I shoot back at him.

"Cutie-"

"Tyler," I cut him off. "If I'm not sleeping on that, neither are you."

He looks back over to the inflatable mattress and then back at me. "Come on, let's cuddle." I suggest opening my arms wide.

"I know I haven't asked this officially yet since we got back together. So, Cutie, will you be my girlfriend... again?"

"Absolutely." 

--- 

(lol does anybody even read my author's note? probably not.. but if you have the time, it would be greatly appreciated haha) 

A/N: Hey you guys! How have you beautiful readers been? I have good news and sad news    :( This book only has three more chapters and then it's all over *cries* I've poured my blood, sweat, and tears, into this book and I hope you guys enjoyed every part of it so far. However, the good news is, that we don't have to part ways just yet! I recently just published the first three chapters of my new book The Pizza Girl's Endgame. It would mean the world if you guys checked it out and left your thoughts on it :) Thank you!! Love you guys from the bottom of my heart and Happy Holidays! 

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 14K!!! <3