4. Alone with New Boy

Hey, so here's Chapter 4. Hope you enjoy it :) 

On a side note, does anyone know any tags that I coud put in so that this story catches people's attention or does anyone have any other tips? I'd be really grateful as I'd love for more people to have a read of this story :)

I'd also be EXTREMELY grateful if someone could give me a shoutout!! It would mean the world, and all you'd have to do is comment on this chapter and I'd give you a shout out in the next chapter I post :) Thats a promise. It really would mean a lot. Thank you to all of you who do read this story :)

Chapter Four

"Hannah darling. Will I ever understand your dress code?" My dad asked analysing what I was wearing.

"I doubt it dad." I laughed kissing him on the cheek.

"Leather shorts?  Really? Those times are over."

"Dad stop trying to be a fashion expertise." 

I was the kind of person that liked to look good, but I didn't care what others thought of me. I was dressing for me. Not to impress others.

My rule was simple, if they don't accept you for who you are, fuck them.

So I really couldn't give two shits if my high waisted leather shorts suited my blue knitted sweater or whether my hair looked good with my combat boots.

"Kyle is giving you a ride to school today." My mum spoke. 

My eyes widened. "What? Why?"

"Because he offered." 

My eyes went even wider. I tried to suppress a laughter. "Did he really mum? Like really?"

"Ok fine." My mum shrugged. "Mrs Richards thought it'd be a great idea if you two spent more time together."

Oh the joy.

"And she thought a fifteen minute drive to school was the best way to do that?" I asked.

"Hannah, I don't know what you have against that boy but you're going to school with him whether you like it or not." My mum put on her 'no excuses' voice.

"Fine but I'm walking home—"

"That's pointless Hannah. Why can't you just come with Kyle?"

"Because I have to stay after school." Oh crap. So does Kyle.

"Hannah—"

"Love you mum." I kissed her cheek and left my house before she could say anything more.