52. Remember

Chapter Fifty-Two

To get my mind off my problems, the girls decided to plan a girls night the following Friday. We all went to the cinema right after school,  after which we all went out for a meal at TGI's.

"Hannah! Your sweater matches the weather!" Casey laughed once our orders came.

I laughed looking down at my ocean wave sweater, (yes, my sweater did have an ocean wave printed all over it) and then looking out the window at the pouring rain. "I think the waves are just foreseeing the flood that will come after today's weather."

"Well done for wearing white jeans in this weather Casey." Mia laughed.

"Well what were washing machines made for?" Casey pointed out.

"That waiter is checking you out." Layna told Casey.

Casey rolled her eyes, catching the waiters eye. She winked at him earning a confused look from all of us. "Casey, what are you doing?" I asked, my mouth full of food.

"Nothing?" Casey shrugged.

"You have a boyfriend!" Mia reminded her. 

Casey sighed,  taking out her phone. "Jheez guys, chill."

"Why are you doing this?" Layna asked.

Casey just smiled. "Just wait."

The waiter came over, subtly smiling at Casey, as ahe flickered her eyelids at him flirtatiously before he took out his notepad and a pen. "Could I ask for your number?"

"No you can't." A deep voice came from behind the waiter. Matt.

"Baby! You're here!" Casey exclaimed, jumping up from her seat and literally lunging herself at Matt who caught her in a warm embrace as they started making out in the middle of the restaurant. We laughed at the poor waiters facial expression,  knowing this was all part of the plan. Casey had always liked a bit of tease.

We paid for our food and left the restaurant. 

"You crushed the guys dreams Casey." Mia laughed.

"I can't believe all of you guys actually thought I'd flirt with him." Casey said.

"Well at least you proved that drama was worth doing for the past 5 years." I told her.

"That was all an act. I've got my one true love right here." She smiled, looking up at Matt and locking their hands together. 

I looked at them in awe as he smiled back leaning down and giving her a kiss. And you could just see how Casey melted every time he touched her, just like I did with Kyle. God I missed him.