7. Not So Fun Fun Fair

Hey guys :D So this chapter was quite difficult to write, but I hope you like it and I'd really appreciate a comment and maybe a vote :)

Chapter Seven

Sitting on Jakes desk in our form class, Casey popped the question. "Today's a Friday, what are we doing?" 

"I'm up for anything that will help me loosen up." I admitted.

"Mia is having a party at 9pm." Jake announced. 

"Really?" Layna asked raising a suspicious eyebrow at him.

"Yeah, she invited me— I mean us." Jake corrected himself quickly. 

Did someone have a crush? A straight one?

"Ooh, Jakey and Mia sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G—" Casey was cut off when her brother put his hand over her mouth, looking around desperately, in hope no one heard.

"Casey! Shut up!" He muttered, scowling at her.

"You like her." I smiled.

"No I don't—"

"If you didn't, you wouldn't be reacting this way." I grinned cruelly.

He huffed and threw his arms in the air, in surrender.  He looked at Luke, whose laps I was sitting on. "Good luck with this one, mate." He jotted his head in my direction making Luke chuckle.

"Thanks bro."

"Who would've thought that our little gay Jakey would ever like a girl?" Layna wriggled her eyebrows.

"I told you I'm bi!" Jake shouted a bit too loudly, getting everyone's attention and making us all laugh. They knew anyway, but it was funny to see everyone's facial expressions.

"Point proven." This time Casey surrendered.

"Seeing as Jake is so stressed about Mia, how about we go to the fun fair tonight?" Luke suggested. 

"Perfect." Casey and l at once. We looked at Layna who nodded eagerly, and then at Jake, who sighed and agreed.

"We'll plan at lunch, the bell's about to go." I said, standing up from Luke's lap and grabbing my bag. As if on cue, the bell rang.

"Got to dash." That's all Layna said before she literally ran out the classroom door and disappeared down the corridor.

What was that about?

~***~