5. Welcome to Our Gang

So here's the 5th Chapter :) There's a little thing happening in this one. Its noting major, but its stirs some stuff up in the fututre chaters with Kyle... I hope you guys like it :) Let me knoW if you do or dont .xx

Chapter Five

The next morning I texted Luke to not go to school and go to the local park instead where I would already be meeting him.

When I woke up I was in a very good mood. The kind that I would not want someone like Kyle to ruin. So I decided to ditch school. I did my usual morning routine, and left the house, with my parents convinced I was off to school, even though I was sure my Balenciaga Extra-Small bag would've given it away as it could barely fit my phone in it, never mind a book.

"Hannah!"

"Layna!" I hugged her.

"So where is he?" She peered over my shoulder. 

"Not here yet. Patience." I laughed.

"I want to beat that mother fucker up. You ditched me for him." Layna joked.

"No, I ditched detention for him. And I was in way too much trouble to risk another 2 hours at yours. Sowie." I pouted.

"What did your mum say?" It wasn't Layna who asked the question. 

Both I and she turned around to see a curly haired boy in a navy hoodie and black loose jeans.

"Luke!" I hugged him. 

He chuckled. "Whoa. My number one fan."

I smacked him on the shoulder playfully as Layna watched us with a questioning eyebrow. 

"This is Luke." I pointed to him.

"Hey, nice to meet you. I'm Layna." Layna grinned, her eyes sparkling at the sight of him. My exact first reaction. 

He chuckled, obviously noticing her reaction. "Hey."

"So what did your mum say?" He repeated his earlier question. 

"That I should invite you over one day." I told him. "In a totally non creepy way."

He chuckled again. "Not too much trouble then?"

"Surprisingly no."

"Well—"

"Hola bitches!" A voice with a potential to be that loud could only belong to one person.

"Jake!" Layna cheered. "Casey!" 

"Hey guys!" Casey grinned. She hugged us all but came to a halt in front of Luke. She openly checked him out and smiled. "Welcome to our gang sexy one." And with that her arms wrapped around him giving him a bear hug of some kind.