20. Taking Me Out

Chapter Twenty

Kyle's P.O.V.

I sat on the couch in her room watching her sleep. No, I'm not a creep. Both our mums had decided to make us spend time together and as it was the weekend it was perfect. I was woken up early so I could go to invite Hannah out before she went out with any of her friends.

When I knocked on the Jones' front door her mum opened with a smile and told me to go wake up Hannah but after looking at her, I realised how peaceful and relaxed she looked in her sleep. In contrast to awake.

I could see her stirring, so I guessed she was about to wake up.

To give her a little surprise, I leaned over her body in the bed and stared right into her closed eyes.

As she woke up I was met with wide terrified piercing blue eyes and a scream that nearly burst my ear drum.

She kicked her feet throwing me backwards off the bed.

I stood, rubbing my lower back to be met by Hannah standing up on her bed holding her bed lamp up looking absolutely terrified. 

I smirked at the sight of her in just a baggy vest top and lacy underwear.

"Mornin' sunshine."

Hannah's P.O.V

I stood on my bed, bed lamp tight in my hands, ready to attack my intruder any minute.

"Morning sunshine."

I recognised that voice. My eyes focused properly on the figure in front of me. Kyle was standing up, leaning on my bed post, eyeing me as I must've looked ridiculous clutching onto a lamp.

"Kyle! What the fuck are you doing here?!" I demanded, my heart beat calming down knowing that I wasn't in any danger. Hopefully.

I placed down the lamp as Kyle chuckled. "Nice to see you too." He winked looking me up and down. That's when I realised what I was wearing. Just a vest and a pair of black lacy underwear! Instantly, I dropped down onto my bed and covered my body up with my duvet hoping my cheeks weren't too crimson. 

"You know what they say?" He asked.

"No." And to be honest I wasn't exactly in the mood to hear his cocky comments.

"Black underwear on a woman means an urge for sex." He smirked winking.

I rolled my eyes. "Had fun making it up?"

"I didn't." He defended. "It's a fact. Just like the fact that lace suggests intimacy."