12. You Can Have Him

Chapter Twelve

The next morning as the alarm rang at 6 o'clock sharp, I didn't even want to think of getting out of bed, none the less going to school! 

Luke and I ended up staying out till 2 am. We went to a local cake shop which yes, was open past midnight. He bought 12 different flavoured cupcakes and we divided them into six each. We then blindfolded each other with napkins and made each other eat random ones and guess the flavour. Yes, this is what I do at 00:30am on a school night. Either way, Luke's taste buds needed checking cause he was shit at the game.

Everything was perfect but now, I was debating whether it was worth it.

As I got out of bed I looked at my time table, shit. I had volleyball practice. But I couldn't play. Fuck you Derek!  I'd just have to watch and observe the practice while the team had fun.

I got outta bed, took a shower, throwing on a light green Mona knitted sweater and struggling to pull on a pair of very tight cargo skinny jeans decorated with zips. Once they were securely on I slipped on a pair of troop boots and peacock feather earrings. I then grabbed my bag and made my way downstairs for breakfast. "Good morning." I beamed.

My mum looked at me suspiciously. "Someone's very happy."

"Yaa." I nodded.

"Is there a reason?"

"Maybe?" I winked making my mum chuckle.

"I want the details after school."

I rolled my eyes as I made myself cereal. Why was my mum such a girl?

~***~

At school Luke was leaning against the mask of his car and as soon as I got out of my car he came and placed a sweet kiss on my lips.

"I'll never get bored of this." I smiled.

"Neither will I." He winked placing one fast peck in my lips before taking my hand and leading me into the school. As we walked in all the eyes were still at me. I took a deep breath and I think Luke felt it cos he squeezed my hand tighter.

We walked through the maze of smirks and glares until we reached our form class. But as soon as we entered, the attention was still on us. This time only from my friends though. Layna smiled at the sight of me holding hands with Luke while Casey just wriggled her eyebrows.

"Just before you ask, yeah, we're official." I told them knowing that they'd ask otherwise anyway.

Jakey clapped like a retarded seal while Layna and Casey gasped over exaggerating.  I rolled my eyes and took my seat as my form tutor came in. As I walked to the end of the classroom I caught gaze with Kyle who was glaring at me as if I've murdered someone.