Chapter 2

Mason's POV

My head was bursting when I woke up the next morning at 12 in the afternoon. I was so used to prison again. Cannot believe I spend another month there.

"Damn it." I say looking at the time. I had a meeting with a new client from New Jersey. They wanted to see the guns we get shipped in.

"Whats wrong?" Naomi says sitting up next to me. "Well. I'm like an hour late to my first meeting since I'm out."

"You got out yesterday?" She says confused covering her body with the sheets. "So I don't have to sneak out?"

"I told the guys about us. So no more sneaking around."

"Right." She smiles pulling me in closer. "And busy Mason is back."

"Come on. You run a whole gang. You're busier than I am." I tell her as she licks her lips.

"But then again- you have family and you friends you constantly are with." She says.

"Shut up and kiss me." I say pulling her in. "I love you." She says giggling. I flip her as her words echo through me. A girl hasn't said that to me since Hazel. And she tried ruining my life. A panick comes through me as I let go of Naomi and get dressed into sweatpants and a tshirt. "I really need to go." I tell her. She stares at me and nods slowly.

"Okay."

I walk down the stairs where CJ stops me. "Yeah. Two hours late. Nick covered your meeting."

"Shit." I say sighing. "Its fine." Nick says behind me walking in.

"So Cleo and Tim are in training." CJ tells me.

"We need to talk." Nick says looking at me. They both sit down as I stare at them.

"So we decided to tell Cleo that her psychotic father and step brother are looking for her." CJ says. "Because we need to have that honesty."

"Right." I say nodding. "Any updates?"

"Still off the grid. Were going off a warning of your girlfriend. She wouldn't lie right?"

"No she felt so guilty about what happened she actually dug this up."

"We can't seem to find anything." Tim says.

"So you need my help." Naomi says walking into the kitchen. "What?" CJ says

"Was she just waiting for her cue?" Nick asks and I look at him. "Shut up." I tell him. "And yes." I say as Naomi walks closer standing next to me.

"Okay." She says. "I'll get my guys on it."

"Oh my God she stays the night." Cleo says walking in. "Let it go." Tim says nudging her. "Alright." She mumbles opening the fridge.

"I'll walk you out." I tell Naomi taking her hand.

"So what is up." She says standing outside. "What do you mean?"

"We were about to have sex, I said I love you and you disappeared."

"Yeah. The last woman that said to me almost ruined my life." I tell her