Chapter 30

"Just do not give me a reason to kill her." She says before she pulls away and grabs her phone off the table walking out the kitchen in her dress and heels from last night and my jacket on top.

She thought I had the capacity to cheat on her? When she was all I thought about through out the day and through out the night. She made me laugh. She really did.

I needed to do something really nice for her. To make up for what I've done and all. I walk into the living room to find Cleo. She was sitting on the sofa with Ariel eating gummybears.

"Cleo- I had a question." I say sitting down. "What is up." She says handing me the candy. "I wanna do something really nice for Desi- what should I do." I say. "She's not pissed anymore-"

"Hmm." Cleo says thinking. "This is what they all do by the way. Come to me for advise on girls." She tells Ariel who chuckles.

"Can't believe you guys are fucking again- was it not just yesterday you ruined her house." She says and I roll my eyes. I couldn't even be mean to her I needed her help.

"You should take her to dinner- just the two of you."

"Maybe you should cook. That would be nicer." Ariel says and I try to remember when I asked her for her opinion. But I didn't. Because I wasn't trying to be a jerk.

"You can cook. So I think that's a good idea." Cleo says

"We will get out your way." Cleo says and I look at her.

"Okay. Thanks." I say getting up. I decide to take the twins and Justin out for ice cream because I haven't seen them in so long and they made me promise we would do something together.

They all pile up in my car as I get them from their house. Sam straps Justin into the car seat he carried from the house.

"Whats up big brother?" Sam says getting in the back with Justin. "Nothing much- I'm going to get some ice cream with you guys because someone had high demands for ice cream." I say looking at Sophia sitting down in the passenger seat. She got bigger and bigger. It was strange seeing my 18 year old sister pregnant. I tried hard coaching her in to the right direction from sending her to boarding school to making her stay home. But here we were. Knocked up in her senior year. I know she would be fine though.

"I want 3 of them." Justin says running around the store. "Which ones?" I ask him and he stops and stares at the ice cream. "Vanilla, chocolate and the green one." He say. The twins order their ice cream and I get myself cookie dough before paying and sitting down with my siblings.

"Hows Daniel?" I ask

"Do you mean after you broke his nose, fractured his cheek bone and crushed his windpipe?" Sam asks. "Yeah." I nod and they both chuckle. "He's fine..."

"You guys graduating soon. Moving to Brown."

"Yep." Sam says. "I'm not sure yet. I might wanna delay it for a year." Sophia tells me. "So whose gonna raise this baby?" I ask

"I am. Daniel is going to NYU."

"You're gonna live with mom and dad?"

"Nope. I'm getting my own place." She smiles and I chuckle. "You got a job?" I ask and she laughs. "No but my brothers are like really really rich."