Chapter 51

Mason's POV

Still drunk slightly hungover I wake up in the morning. My phone was ringing and I wondered why I didn't put it on silence? Broken up with both the girls I was seeing, I was now in a great place without the worry and my stress.

"Hi mom." I say answering. "Did I wake you sweetie?" She asks. "Yes mom."

"I'm sorry I was just wondering if you could take Justin to his dental appointment today? I got a meeting and Luke's working and your dad is out of town."

"Alright what time?" I ask

"Its at 11 oclock." She says. "I got him ready. I'll drop him off in 20 minutes."

"Okay. Bye." I say hanging up. I get in the shower and all before getting myself dressed and downstairs. Nobody was awake at 10 in the morning especially because we all got drunk yesterday in celebration of Nick and Blu and CJ and Cleo. Well Blu didn't get drunk obviously

"Hi Justin." I say as my mom leaves waving at me. "Hi Mason." He says as he walks in. "Your house is sooooo big." He says and I chuckle. "Come on. I'm making cereal. Did you have breakfast?" I ask and he nods. "Can you make waffels?" He asks.

"No. Unfortunately. Nick can though."

"Where is Nick?"

"Hes still asleep." I tell him as he climbs the chairs sitting down. "Do you want juice?" I ask and he nods as I sit down with my cereal. "How's school?"

"Its good. Summer is almost over."

"Yeah." I say. "How's everything at home. You happy?"

"Yes. I want Sophia and the baby to come back." He says. "Me and Ayla had so much fun." He says and I chuckle. Must be sad not having someone your own age to play with. We had eachother. Our childhood would be so shit without the rest of my brothers. "Can I watch YouTube on your phone?" He asks and I nod giving it to him.

"Good morning." Blu says walking into the kitchen spotting us. "Hi Justin." She smiles.

"Hello." He says waving at her. "Where is Nick?"

"He's still sleeping." She tells him and he nods. He seemed to really like Nick. Even if Nick didn't admit it- he was good with kids. Brought out his soft side.

"You look still hungover." She says sitting down with her orange juice. "I really still am." I sigh. "Mom dropped him off because she had a meeting. He has a dentist appointment."

"Oh." She says. "Hate the dentist."

"This is soon to be your life. Early mornings, appointments and school runs." I say and she chuckles. "You didn't seem to be too happy about this?"

"I don't know whether I want to see Nick go through that again." I say. "Or I don't know whether I'm ready to see my little brother grow up."

"I think you hold on to Nick so much scared of how he will self-destruct. You should let it go and let him be himself instead of being guided by you all the time."

"Ive seen Nick through so much. I feel like his father sometimes even though were a year apart. Ive seen it all with Nick." I chuckle. "To now he's having his own kid."

"He was nervous about telling you. He had that I don't care thing but he was worried." She chuckles.

"So you guys made any plans?"