Chapter 13

Mason's POV

Nick walks into the kitchen followed by Meghan. I mean I can't believe how different she looked. She literally went from wearing a cheerleaders outfit to wearing a pencil skirt and blazer. She looked sophisticated. But as soon as she opened her mouth the New Yorker came out.

"You got a better explanation than its complicated?" She asks me. Nick sighs and turns around to look at her. "Can you wait for me upstairs?" He asks her.

"Nope." She says. Nick rolls his eyes and looks at me. "Hey she wants to know what's up. Fine." I shrug. "No. not fine." Nick says shaking his head. "She could barely handle Steve and his buddies being dead."

"Who did you guys murder this time?" She says. She was like the opposite of Blu. She spoke constantly and she was so demanding and upfront. How did Nick manage to deal with this. "Meghan. God, you're annoying." I laugh. "Nobody died. Were trying to figure out how to take down this guy."

"What did he do to you guys?"

"Well he's trying to get rid of us." I say and she laughs. "Like kill you guys?"

"Like you won't have a boyfriend to shout at anymore."

"Your life is in danger?" She asks Nick looking at him. "Again?" She says hitting his chest.

"My life is always in danger with you around hitting me constantly." He says rolling his eyes. "So where is Naomi?"

"Tim is figuring it out. You know we figured out that deal Blu made with Donnols."

"What is it?" He asks. "She came to Tim and asked him to find this guy."

"So who is the guy?"

"Funny enough its his high school best friend." He says. "So why did he need Tim to find him?"

"Because he is also a hacker. He is trying to find another Tim through Tim." I tell him. "Can Tim increase the hours I've checked into work? I can get paid more." Meghan says and I laugh. Its like she missed that whole conversation we just had.

"Found Naomi." Tim says walking into the kitchen. "Where is she?" I ask as Liam follows in .

"Well. I don't know if this is a bad thing or not?" Tim says showing the laptop. Its a security tape of Naomi and two of her guys standing infront of some guy. "Who is that?" I ask

"That is the hacker Blu was trying to find for Donnells." Tim says. "What does Naomi have to do with a deal Blu made with Donnolls?" I ask

"Blu probably told her." Tim says

"That means if Desi can't bring that dude to Donnolls- he is after her again." Nick says. "Well he does kind of like her so doubt it." Liam says. Nick looks at him and stares at him for a few seconds. Touchy subject.

"Wasn't it like a joke kind of deal?" I ask. "It was like a oh haha I will let you go. But I'm going to need you to do me a favour."

"Regardless your girl is doing Desi over." Nick says. "Can someone find out if Blu knows about this or not?" Liam says. "Well its not going to be you." Meghan says looking at Nick. I laugh at her and see she was actually serious. Nick rolls his eyes and leans against the fridge.

My phone starts buzzing and I look at it. "Naomi calling me." I say and everyone shuts up. I pick up and see everyone staring. "Hello." I say. "Put it on speaker." Liam says and I look at him frowning. "Hey what's up?"