Chapter 41

Desi's POV

"Sophia gave birth." Luke tells me as he sits down on the bench. It was beautiful weather in New York City.

"Yeah, Tamara told me last night." I say as he smiles. He looked so happy to be sharing that information. "She is the cutest baby Ive ever seen." He carries on. "Congratulations. I texted Sophia last night." Tell him. Sophia and I gotten quite close through my dating life with her brother. Her and Sam really. I needed to visit her at the hospital before she goes home. I just didn't want to run into Nick.

"What's her name?" I ask

"Ayla Nicole Adams. She named her after Nick." Luke says and I raise my eyebrows. "Wow." I say. "Thats really sweet."

"I believe its because our names can't be made into female names." He says and Tamara laughs at him. "Samuel- Samantha. Alexander-Alexandra." Tamara clarifies and Luke playfully tries pushing her off the bench. "Its because he's been so supportive during her pregnancy and hes the one that technically raised them through high school." I say and Luke nods. "Even know he was fhe one that went to all those appointment. Beat up her baby daddy."

"Yep." I say laughing.

"So you guys still not speaking?"

"I haven't spoken to him since."

"So what exactly happened?" Tamara asks. Luke looked clueless so I wasn't sure he knew. "Well I fucked up badly." I say. "Remember Ryan? My friend?"

"Your ex?" Tamara says. "We never really dated." I clarify. It was like a rebound thing to be fair. "I let him crash at my place when Nick was gone those few weeks. I was really upset Nick got up and left and I told Ryan about what happened. I didn't tell him anything in detail. I just explained how he was now back jn touch with his mom and that. So were chilling, I say hi to Ryan because Nick knows were just friends. Ryan is like out to annoy Nick. He starts flirting and pushing me around and touching my hair and Nick looses it. Then he talks about how he crashed at mine and all these mom issues Nick had and it went all down hill from there. We got into a massive fight. A big fight. He was like provoking me and I gave in and told him just to piss him off that I did sleep with Ryan."

"Oh wow."

"Why did you do that?" Luke says.

"Yeah. Hell broke loose again." I say sighing. I got a bit teary talking about this again. It was the worst situation ever and I really wish we couldve solved it better. I missed Nick and it really fucked me up what happened that night.

"Don't cry." Tamara says rubbing my arm. Its been two weeks and I still felt like shit. "I miss him so much- its crazy. I feel so bad." I say wiping my tears. "We're like fire and oil- its never working." I say. "It just got too far and just showed it wasn't healthy at all."

"I saw Nick and his lip was busted and his face had a million scratches." He says and I roll my eyes. Well your brother tried throwing me out of a broken window- from the third fucking floor of that mansion. So Luke babe, I'm not the only physically aggressive one.

"Yeah that long nails thing." I say looking at my dark blue nails. "He did come by and apologized for the altercation."

"He did?" Luke asks and I nod. "Yeah." I say nodding. "It made me feel even worse because I was angry at him but now its just what I did." I sigh. "Honestly, this is it for Nick and I. We are through-"

"Its been a crazy ride." Tamara says.

"My mother is about to give birth really soon. She's in Seattle. I thought I'd visit her and try get some volunteering at the hospital done there before I come back for College in the fall.