Chapter 16

Nick's POV

Pissed as hell, I walk around the house. I knew this would happen. Luke being found. I mean who else? He was all the way in Mexico. The twins were safe, Justin was safe and so were my parents and Alex. Naomi's guys were watching over them. Who knew they would be useful.

Desi not listening to me still infiruated me as much as when we were together. It was strange being told no. Or worse being told yes and something else is done? I just didn't understand it. She broke my trust once again and it was annoying. I felt some type of way. They were back home soon. Wow a day to Mexico. How amazing. I roll my eyes and join the guys

"Whats next?" I ask hearing the doorbell. Liam goes and opens the door.

"One by one. Lets take them out." CJ says. "We need a signature thing too. This whole breaking legs is boring." Cleo says. "Slitting their throat." She says

"Too much blood." Liam says returning. "And we have some guests." He adds. Behind him Naomi walks in pushing Georgia into the room. She had Georgia tied up by her arms and pushed her onto the floor. My jaw falls a little as I see Georgia hurt herself. What was just happening? Behind Naomi, Ryan walks in pulling a girl in behind him. "Who is that?" Liam asks.

"Gia." Naomi says. "Why is she tied up?" I ask looking at Georgia. I felt a little sorry for her so I got her out of the restrictions. Gia looked exactly like Georgia. I didn't even have to ask further. Both blonde, green eyes. Met her briefly once actually. "Hello." Georgia says as I take the tape off her mouth. "Hi." I sigh getting up. This was crazy. "What is happening?" Mason asks.

"Sister for sister right?" She says smiling. "So which one?"

"Oh my God you're insane." Georgia says getting up. "What the fuck is going on?" Gia says as Georgia takes her tape off her mouth. "You remember Nick right?" She asks Gia. "Yes. Did your eyes get brighter?" She asks me. I ignore her and roll my eyes. "Mason." I say looking at him raising my eyebrows. He drags Naomi along to the kitchen to talk to her I guess.

"Wait what is he doing here?" Georgia whispers to me looking at Ryan. I pull her away a little since she stood too close to my personal space. "Just because I took tape off your mouth doesn't mean you're cool." I say leaving them with the rest.

"Yeah Nick isn't going to let you." Mason says as I walk into the kitchen.

"Why? Are you still in love with her?" She asks and I almost laugh. "Shall I go break Ryan's legs?" I ask her. "Or the other 12?"

"Nick." Mason snaps. "Was I not supposed to say that?"

"You told him?" Naomi asks Mason shocked. He looks at me furious for disrespecting his girl. "Yeah so might wanna mind your own business." I say as I walk out of the kitchen.

"Were not playing this game." I say looking at Georgia. "You can leave."

"What?" Ryan says. "You gotta be kidding me?"

"What you guys thought? I'd let you guys come here and decide to kill them?"

"Last time I saw you guys together you were fucking her to prove a point." Ryan says annoyed clearly.

"Shut the fuck up." I say. "You might wanna run after your boss. She's ready to leave." I say picking up the tape off the floor. He tries to lunge forward, I saw by his shadow on the floor. CJ grabbed him and pushed him against the wall. "Not today." He says. "Get the fuck off me." Ryan shoves CJ back making CJ lose his temper and punch him. I wanted to watch CJ beat the crap out of him but Liam and Tim broke them apart.

Georgia and Gia stood around shocked. "What is happening?" Gia says. "Welcome to Collin's crew." She says. "And a bit of McQueens." She says pointing at Ryan being taken outside by Liam.