Chapter 31

Cleo and I head home and I think about the invitation extended to us for the charity event and the whole thing with the will. It was like becoming part of a family and I was not sure if I liked it? I already had a family where my misfit self fit in perfectly fine.

"Sophia is having a baby shower. Her friends are throwing it. You wanna come? Its like a girl thing."

"Oh yeah sure." She says. "Did she invite me or are you?" She asks and I look at her. I cannot believe Sophia wanted me to ask Desi but not my sister. "Eh- I did. You know what she said I could invite whoever."

"I don't think I'm going to go." She says clearing her throat. "Too cliche."

We get home and I joke with Cleo over who looked like Omar the most. We did start to feel like siblings.

"We got a mission to plan now dont we." Liam says as I sit down on the couch. "Whose this guy?"

"Richard Haywire. Owns multi million dollar companies yet cannot seem to pay us our $250k." Tim says. "Lives in a mansion- has 3 security guard. Two dogs."

"Liam can be the bait for the dogs." CJ says and Liam rolls his eyes and I laugh.

"Were gonna need two of us to get rid of those as we need two more to get rid of the back while I turn off the security and the alarms and cameras. We have 30 seconds to get inside before the back up comes on and I have to shut that off as well."

"Then we just storm in there and kill all his guys and him." Liam says. "Happy ending."

"No. Its not. We need him alive for the money?" Cleo says

"We do. He can stay alive." Mason says

"Whatever- lets get going. I wanna get to the races tonight." I say getting up.

"You're the only one that races?" Ariel asks me and I look at her. "Yeah. Well they do sometimes but they all suck." I say looking at the guys.

"You know I never saw the fun in racing. I might give it a go." Cleo says.

"Wait what?" CJ says looking at Cleo. She was doing it to piss him off. She ignores him and looks at me. "I'm definitely going to do it." She smiles

"Okay?" I say wondering why she was telling me. She just wanted to rub it in his face.

"Alright lets get going?" I say getting up. Ariel decided to get in my car with Mason for some reason.

"Don't go crazy okay? I'm not sure if you can actually handle this." Mason says as she starts worrying. "Can you please stop being the annoying big brother that worries all the time?"

"I'm not sure if you should be out here."

"Mason- chill out." I say and he chuckles. "Alright."

"How was your lunch or whatever?" He asks. "It was fine. Told him he was a douche. He told me I was a douche. We ate chicken salads and left."

"Oh wow." Mason laughs

"He told me that his oarents wanna put Cleo and I on their will."

"Thats huge." He says

"I don't want their money though."

"Are they rich?" Ariel asks

"Apparently so." I say as she butted in with the smiles. Could not blame her. We were talking infront of her.

"Tim my earpiece doesn't work." Mason says as he calls him. "I got a spare one." He says. "Alright alright." Mason says hanging up.

I put my earpiece in and leave my phone in my car and get my keys in my pockets. My hair was getting kind of long without a haircut so I pull a beanie over my head. "Thank God. I really been wanting to beat the shit out of someone." I say as Mason and Ariel walks up to the guys on the front steps.