Chapter 2

Nina's POV

So soft.....

I moan a little feeling the soft velvety fabric on and under me. I grip the corner of the pillow and sigh happily.

"Oi, Enough of sleeping. Now weak up.." Suddenly a rough yet soft angelic male voice approaches my ear.

What a manly voice! I wish it weren't a dream. If I could weak up hearing this sweet voice daily, my life would be blessed.

"You're sleeping as if you are in your room and your bed.... wake up.. don't make me force you." The voice says again.

My room....

My bed....

My house....

?!

Suddenly I come back to my scene. My eyes fly open and I jump out.

Where? Where am I then? If I'm not in my house........

My eyes go through the glass wall to the vast dark sky and the solitary city. The city building looks tiny and the roads seem so narrow.

I grip the blanket on me

I... I have been kidnapped!!

And the kidnapper has brought me here!

I feel presence of something behind me. I turn around and face.....

Mr. Perfume-holder!!

His cold and pure black eyes stare into mine.

His hand reaches for me and holds my chin to move my face upward.

"You're a brunette beauty.." He says while observing me.

"Ugh!!" I push his hand away and turn my face away as tears well up in my eyes.

"I don't have any interest in you.. I've my official matter that I want to accommodate." He says.

Official matter?
Accommodate?
How am I related to his official matter?

I decide to hear to him keeping my face turned away.

"I don't like talking rubbish. So, I'm coming to the main topic... You have a company that you own, right?" He says.

Company?
What?
That's ridiculous!!!

"Do you know who the company belong to?" He says.

"What are you talking about? What's company? If I had a company, I wouldn't live a simple life!" I say a little loudly.

His fierce black eyes turn to me.

"You own a company... Are you trying to deny it?" He asks glaring me.

Deep into my eyes as if he's absorbing my soul through my eyes.