Chapter 6

...

"They don't like you but they still find the time to watch everything you do."

Author note : Having crush on cousin is normal in some cultures. Maybe it's not acceptable in some other cultures but please be respectful towards those cultures which accept this type of relationship as I did not mention any specific culture in my story. For the sake of storyline, I had to have the character have a crush on her cousin. I apologise beforehand as it might offend some of you :'(

Nina's POV...

Nopa is looking at me with tears in pappy eyes. And I'm staring hard at her.

"*Sniff* believe me! I never knew that. The guy was really awesome. He... can't be a stalker." Nopa says and I sighs.

Yeah, it's Nopa who gives my number to the unknown person who called me yesterday night and said something abuse. Ugh!

"You did it before once." I say.

"Believe me! I couldn't understand. He said as if he liked you. He was dying for you. I... I couldn't just reject him. *sniff*" she says and rubs her nose that has turned pink in the tip.

"I'm sorry! I won't never do this again in life. I swear." She says touching her throat.

"Hm. It's ok..." I say trying to smile.

"I've already done my job.." She murmurs.

"What?" I ask.

"N-no. Nothing. So how are you going to size that guy?" She asks as her eyes glitters.

"I don't know. But maybe he's not so easy to make sized." I say sighing and sipping my coffee.

Suddenly her phones beeps.

And she seems a little bit uneasy.

"Is something wrong?" I ask.

"No... Nothing so serious." She says.

***

I wear dark turquoise color long sleeve top and dark golden skinny pajama with a scarf thrown on one shoulder. I'm ready to attend the dinner with my aunt, uncle and cousin.

 I'm ready to attend the dinner with my aunt, uncle and cousin

But I'm afraid. Because it's a dinner and I've to go and come back alone. I wish nothing bad will happen. Again!!

***

"Hey, Nina. It's been long." My aunt says as soon as I arrive.

"Yea, nice to meet you again." I say.

"Look at you. How beautiful you've been!" She says cupping my cheeks.

I blush at her comment. My uncle smiles seeing me and my aunt.

I see my cousin, Adam coming down the stairs while he's on his phone. He looks like charismatic in navy blue full sleeve t-shirt .

 He looks like charismatic in navy blue full sleeve t-shirt