Chapter 17

Nina's POV

"Are you ready?" Adam asks who's leaning against the doorcase.

"Yeah.... We can leave..." I say throwing scarf on my shoulder.

We both move downstairs while aunt runs to us.

"You'll tell her that I missed her so much..." She says.

"You can tell it yourself..." I say.

"Come on Nina.. don't listen to her silly words..." Adam says who's walking away.

"Adam... wait..." I try to stop him but he walks away.

"Aunty... I'm.. going.." I say and she nods smiling.

I run to catch him.. he's already inside his black Bugatti Chiron. He's really attracted towards cars and sports. As far I remember he was really good in sports and he took first place almost in every early sport competition.

I can't get in properly before that he starts driving his car in a fast speed.

"Wh- What?! What happened to you??????" I scream as I plump on the seat.

"Nothing.." He says. His voice's cold as ice. I never hear his voice like that. He was always cheerful and playful and the sudden change of him makes me shiver.

I keep silence while he's driving in the same speed.

I'm afraid....

I hug myself and just then his phone rings.

He puts his phone between his shoulder and ear which cause problem to his driving.

I lean toward him and hold the phone against his ear. He glances at me and drives comfortably straightening his head.

He's beautiful. He's beautiful in informal dress like he's wearing now.

The car breaks and as my guard is down I'm almost about to fall down. But my fingers grip the firm muscles of thigh.

?!?!!!!

My fingers shake when he glances at me with his slightly parted lips.

Wha- just happened?!

I try to move my hand but he puts his hand on mine.

I blush and look downward.

"OK.. Thanks for the information." He says while looking at me. Then he hangs up and giving the phone to him I move to my seat.

What's wrong with me?! Can you help me Almighty?

"Her plane will arrive 4hour late." He says.

"What!? That much??" I exclaim.

"Yeah... I wander what will we do now?" He looks here and there outside the window. But there's no people or habitations around here.

"Let's go ahead a bit and if we find any hotel let's take some rest." He says and starts the engine of the car.

After driving for fifteen minutes we find an inn.

"Thanks God! We found it." He sighs in relief and just then my phone rings.

Nopa? Why she's now? She was supposed to be in class.

I receive the call and hear her anxious voice.

"Nina.... Our principle has called your perfume holder at his office."

"What? Why?" I ask.

"I don't know. Some girl who had seen him yesterday has told me that they've seen him in principles office." She says.