Chapter 10

"You were a risk,
A mystery,
And the most certain thing I'd ever known."

Nina's POV

As soon as I come out the room, I hide myself behind and lean against the wall. I pant hard.

Damn! What did he say? He... he... No.. This can't be.....

I press my ear with both of hands.

He can't do like this! He can't... no no... I'm being tangled to him. He's obsessing me.

I take my hand bag and come out the room. But I fall in front of Nasiba, sister of him.

I quickly give her a ready smile but she keeps staring at me hard.

Am I caught?

"Where are you going?" She ask. The girl named Maira is passing the way eating something. She stops seeing us.

"I....I.... um.." I stammer.

Almighty! Help me!

"I told her, Nasiba..." Suddenly Rohan says and stands beside me while rolling his shirt sleeve attentively.

"You told her to leave?" She says moving her hands in air.

"No... No... I didn't... I just told her to go before me..." He says.

"Then where are you going?" Maira asks.

"I'm going to my home. I've called my doctor to come there.." He says.

"You mean... You are gonna drive?" She asks. Now her hands are on the hip.

"Yeah!"

"No... you can't.. You stay here. I'm informing the doctor to come here...." She says and my eyes open wide.

Then, I've to stay here with him again!

"No! Listen, Nasiba!" He tries to stop get but she has left already.

Maira grimaces and leaves.

"I'm sorry... I think you have to stay here today." He says.

No. No... I've to get out of this situation... but...

I look at his arm.

He is injured for me. If he wouldn't have to kidnap me, he wouldn't come here and be victim.

I loosen my arms and my bag swings.

"Hmm..." I nod a little and leave the place and come to the room.

I can't be ungrateful. Though he had kidnapped me, he told me to flee away when the terrorist broke into. He didn't want me to get hurt. He doesn't want me to get hurt.

I plump down on the sofa.

What he wants from me? The company he mentioned or.... something else? No, no.. Why someone rich like him will want something so cheap like this!!

" I'm sorry I'm putting you in these..." Suddenly his voices rings and I look at the way.

I never thought him to be so polite. He seemed rude first time I saw him. There's a lot difference between those and these days. I never thought he would......