Chapter 4

Nina's POV

"You can't just forcibly enter into someone house!" I shout.

"They have mentioned your address or I wouldn't be able to find you again. You ran as if a beast was chasing you
" He says and sits on the sofa opposite to me.

"Why are you here? You freed me..." I say glare at him.

He blinks a few times at my glaring expression.

"No, I just wanted to be sure that the address is correct." He says showing me the file.

I frown.

"Stop all of this! What's your need with me?" I say.

"Like I said before you own a company which is actually mine." He says in a colder voice.

"I said you again and again that I don't own any company. If I did, I wouldn't stay in this tiny apartment. " I say.

He sighs.

"Don't tell me you don't know anything about your father's business." He says.

"I hate to admit but.... that's true. I don't know anything because my father's business is now being ran by my Uncle, since my parents died." I say lowering my head.

I look at him who is hearing me placing his elbow against the arm top, fingertip touching his chin as his body is leaned.

"But... You're at the wrong place. I'm not Naina and I don't know anyone called Naina. Maybe, your investigators have made mistakes." I say loudly.

He looks at me intensely.

"Whatever, please believe what I've said. And let me live freely." I say.

Mr. Perfume holder's POV

Tch! The girl isn't lying. But, how can they make such a big mistake like mixing up with two person. I can't get it.

I've to claim the company at any cost. We can't move forward any further while the main subcompany is missing.

Could it be related with her uncle? But how can it be! As far I know the company was rewritten by Naina Aanisa's father. And the file showing Nina Aanisah as Naina Aanisah.

Then, is she lying?

No, I can't blame someone without knowing the total thing. I've to investigate again until I've to keep an eye on this girl. If something seems suspicious about the girl, I think I'll get clues from those.

"Um. All right.. I'll investigate again." I say and stand.

"Thank you so much!" She says and stands.

"Then, I'm leaving." I say and turn around.

"Umm. If you don't mind can I offer you a cup of coffee? Err... No.. I mean.. I misbehaved you a lot." She says almost stammering.

I turn back and see her expression.

No, she's not teasing. Then, maybe I can tease her.

I get closer to her.

"I would be happy if you'd offer me something else. But I know, you'll be mad instead of giving." I say and her face turns red.

Angry or shy?

Who knows? I don't care.

Nina's POV

Tha-that bas***d!