Chapter 24

Nina's POV

When we come back, more people has gathered here.

They all look at us with expectations.

I also see that Maria girl.

"Come here. Come here!" Aunt Elina gestures me to sit in the middle of her and Rohan's mother.

I hesitate for a moment.

"Do you agree? Will you marry my son?" Rohan's mother says.

I feel all the eyes on me. Even, Rohan's looking at me putting his hands inside the pockets.

I feel tensed, nervous. My temperature is rising up.

"Take it easy.... And say..." Aunt Elina says.

I grab my knees.

"I gave it a think. Every time I thought about it my innerself didn't response me... But regarding every sides I've decided to agree." I press my lips together and look at Rohan's mother.

"I'll marry your son." I say this sentence in a breath.

Everyone cheers and sighs in relief.

"What would you do if I wouldn't have agreed?" I ask to my mother in law whispering.

She's so happy. That's killing me.

"I would have to force you." She whispers back smiling.

I roll my eyes.

"Or I would lock you two up in a room until you two fell in love." She says winking.

I roll my eyes.

"You're unbelievable!" I say and look away irritated.

"Ah, Ella, finally you've got someone perfect for my grandson." Suddenly a hand pats my head and I startle.

"Ah yes.. Pray for them so that they can live happily." My mother in law says.

I see Nusaiba waving at me from the mini bar. I leave three elder women behind and join younger.

***

"I'm Happy because at least Mia isn't going to be our brother's wife." Alia says.

I gripe the stand of the glass.

I still can't get used to the word "Wife"!

" you know I knew her beforehand. I meet her in the office and also Rohan's rest house. " Nusaiba says and sips her drink again.

I look at her instantly.

"Rest house?" Alia asks.

"Yes... She and he were sle...,"

"Nusaiba, come here. Zico is crying, baby." Suddenly Nusaiba's husband Daniel interrupts as he can't control their 3 years old son, Zico.

"Ah... Coming....." She hurries there. On the way she stumbles.

"Ah, Nusaiba! Finish the story! What's sle??" Alia shouts.

Oh no! Now she'll start asking me now.

"Ah!! Rohan is calling me.. I'm leaving!" I lie and walk towards Rohan who is talking with his cousin Jack.

I quickly grab his arm and drag him behind the rooftop room.

"Wait!" He says but I don't stop.

"Don't let that be spread! Tell Nusaiba to keep that a secret." I say to him.