Chapter 11

"I act like i don't care,but deep down I swear it kills me."

Rohan's POV

The doctor isn't coming yet. I think I've to call him once again.

I take my phone but I stop when I hear a cracking sound.

Huh? What's that?

I stand from the fainting couch and walk to my room.

I see Nina on a steel ladder with the tree part closet.

What's she doing?

I'm looking at the way dumbfounded. Her leg slips a little and I shout, "What're you doing?!!"

She looks back startling and her leg slips again. She loses her control.

If she falls from there, then.... oh no...

I take a few steps and takes her in my arms. But she moves to stop the ladder from falling on me and losing my control I fall on the floor on top of her.

What?!

Her skirts moves from her leg and her bare legs have entwined with mine.

My eyes meet her but she closes her eyes shut tightly all of a sudden. And then I hear something like steel hitting the ground.

"Ugh!" She moans as if she's in pain. Her fingers gripes my shirt tightly.

"What happened to you?" I ask.

"It's...  paining..." She says hardly.

I quickly slip down from her and see the ladder falling on the floor helplessly.

She's griping her hand.

She pushed the steel ladder do that it won't hit my back?

"Lemme see this..." I say extending my hand to hold her hand but she stands up quickly.

"Nothing happened to me." She says turning her back to me.

"He-hey... Look. Don't hide from me. OK? If anything bad happen to you, all is my responsibility." I say and gripe her arm.

"No! Don't touch me." She hitches herself away.

I control my anger.

You stupid!! You're making me angry....

"If you reject me, I'll force you..." I say and turn her to me. Her eyes are glittering. I twitch the hand away which is hiding the injury.

"Damn!!" I mumble.

The place where the ladder has hit her hand has turned blue.

"What the hell were you doing up there?!" My voice raises with the words I utter.

She keeps silent which makes me more angry.

You don't know who I am!

I push her on the glass liquor table. One of the totally filled bottle falls from the table and hits the ground with a huge breaking noise.

Her eyes open wide as both of her hands are captive over her head. Her chest is fluctuating restlessly.

Yeah, I know I'm looking like a wild beast right now. But it's me.