Chapter 8

It was her chaos that made her beautiful....

Nina's POV

I... I have to do something.

I think for something to defend Rohan from the guy with revolver. He has already shoot Rohan in arm!

I cover my mouth.

No!  No! If I don't do something. Then he'll be lose consciousness by losing blood continuously.

***

I take a scimitar knife. If he doesn't surrender then he'll get stubbed.

I quickly make my way to back to the room from kitchen. I stand behind to understand the current situation.

"I'll take my revenge today... By killing you...." the terrorist says.

Son of..... Terrorist....

I gingerly walk behind the guy. I place the knife before his throat and grip the hand that's holding the revolver.

 I place the knife before his throat and grip the hand that's holding the revolver

"Throw your revolver!" I say.

"Oh! I didn't know you're PA is there!" The guy says after a while.

Rohan is looking at me surprisingly. I know he didn't expect me here. He thought I would make the best use of this chance and flee away. But no! I can't flee when someone is in danger, someone is helpless.

I saw him begging me with his eyes to leave the place. But no.... I'll not!

"Will you or I'll part your head from your body." I say threatening.

"Huh? You're a mere girl! I dominated all the guards all by me. And you're just a thing to take only a few seconds." He says laughing evilly.

I tight the gripe on his hand.

You've already shoot him! I won't let you harm anymore.

As I become indifferent only for a second, he uses it to dominate me. He twirls me around and within a moment I'm in front of him. The knife hits the floor with clanging sound.

He's knocking me out. I forgot that he's a male.

I straggle in his firm gripe.

"Da-mn you.... Ethan. Your problem is with me.... Not with her.." Rohan says gritting his teeth.

"*Smirk* I wouldn't hate if I've have to take this girl. Your PA is pretty in night gown." Ethan says while glancing over me.

"You ungrateful rubbish!! Let her go! She's not my PA...." Rohan says even when he's in pain.

"Then it'll be better... there'll be no official problem." He says and whirls me that makes me bump into the nearest wall.

His hand slips on my waist.