Chapter 19

Others POV

"How should we tell her?" Hanna ,Nina's aunt, asks her husband.

Before he can say anything Ana enters the room.

"I already know..." Ana says arm crossed.

"What you know?" His father asks.

"I've to attend a marriage appointment." She says frowning at them.

"You didn't even feel the necessity of asking if I'm agreed or not." She says again.

"Calm down! We're not going to spoil your life, are we? After all, we're your parents and I know you'll like him." His father says and extends his cell phone towards her.

She yanks the phone.

A man in black chic suit with a childish grin, talking into microphone looking at someone.

Ana's heart skips a bit at this stunning sight.

"It's a rare photo of him. Normally, he never smiles before outsiders." Ana's father says looking at her mother and giving a nod.

"This is the type I wished for my whole life, I dreamed of......" ana thinks... She forgets that she was angry even a second ago.

"Do you......Like him?" Ana's mother asks her timidly.

Ana is their one and only hope. If she doesn't agree..... then.. their all plans will be failed.

"Sure... Of course." Ana says without any delay.

"They will come tomorrow. And make sure that Nina will be not at home." Ana's mother, Hanna says.

"Why?" Ana asks.

Ana's father and mother exchange their looks.

"She will spoil the appointment." Her father says and her mother nods.

"How?" Ana asks.

"What if she says something unpleasant or something that makes them feel uncomfortable?" Ana's father days.

"She won't be at home..." Ana says and leaves the room.

Her parents watch her leaving.

"Finally, i am going to be able to win just by the trick." Ana's father says putting his jaw on fists while an evil smile takes place to his lips.

"But you're cheating Nina.." Hanna says.

"Hanna! Stop brainwashing me! I won't stop when I'm just near to my goal." He shouts at Hanna.

"Tch! This is for both our and Ana's good future." He says lowering his voice.

Hanna nods slowly.

Nina's POV

"When are you going to your friends weeding ceremony?" Ana asks hoarsely.

"Er... Yeah, wait... I've messed up again with my dress" I say trying hard to make them tidy.

"Can you help me a little?" I ask her.

She looks at me as if she's throwing fireballs at me.

"No. It's OK.. I can....." she leaves even without hearing.

I keep standing....

You weren't like this Ana. I, you and Adam used to play together. And.... you two.... you two took care of me... What has changed you like this?

Tears waves in my eyes. With my blurry eyesight, I see Adam coming inside.

I quickly turn away not to let him understand that I'm crying. I wipe tears secretly and turn around. I find him standing like a statue.