Chapter 27

.The day before wedding.

Nina's POV

I don't know how these five days has passed. Time really flies.

"Now I can relax a bit.." Nusaiba says as she let herself fall on the couch beside me.

Zico sitting on my lap, looks at her mom with curiosity.

"Mummy! You look tired...." He says.

"Ah, *Cough* *Cough* Yeah, I'm tired. My one and only brother is getting married. How can I not be tired?" She says while coughing.

I look at her frowning.

"Are you sick??" I ask when Zico slips down my lap and runs away to somewhere.

"No..it's nothing. Maybe,I just caught cold." She says smiling at me painfully and she coughs again.

It doesn't seem normal.

"You lo...." I rise my hand to touch her shoulder but she immediately grabs my hand which makes me stop. I roll my eyes.

"Did Rohan give you this ring?" She asks as she examines the ring on my ring finger.

"Y-yes ..." I stammer as I try to pull my I hand away but she has held it tightly.

No one has noticed this ring till now. She's the first.

"Ah, he's really a good choice. And look it's fitted your finger properly." She says and rolls the ring around my finger.

"Hmm. Maybe it's made of platinum and,....." I pull my hand away.

She sighs.

"I know. You're really young and you don't know what to do... Everting is going over your head... But what to do?" She says and I don't reply.

"But trust me. He'll love you like hell..." I blush and look away.

"But it will be a shame he'd not get much time to spend with you but I think he'll manage anyhow." She says.

"I don't want him to spend time with me. I feel easy when he's not around." I say. She leans on the couch amused.

"Then you can pray so that he can die soon...." She says.

"What??" I almost exclaim.

"It hits you, right?" She sits straight.

I roll my eyes.

"N-no. Why? Why would it hit me?" I say feeling uneasy.

"Well OK... It won't hurt you even he spends night with another woman?" She asks,she has a serious expression on her face.

"No...." I whisper.

She laughs.

Tch!!!

______

It's been five days since I last met Rohan. He didn't come to see me or coincidentally we didn't meet after that night.