Chapter 31

Nina's POV

I change into a loose top and a ripped jeans.

I put down the hair brush and look away from the mirror.

That girl....
I saw her one day in his office. But who is she? I saw him tensed when he saw her.

I take my hand bag and get ready to leave the room. When I come to the drawing room I find them both staring at each other.

That "Mia" girl has a mocking facial expression and Rohan's jaw clenched and hands under pants pockets.

Should I leave him with her?

Now it's me who's tensed.

I lean against the doorcase tapping my heels and they break free their eye contact.

Mia looks at me smiling and Rohan tensed.

"Nice to meet you." She walks towards me and extends her hand towards me for a shake.

I take her hand and stand straight.

"Nice to meet you too.. I'm Nina." I say and try to take away my hand but she's grabbing my hand tightly.

I look at her instantly and she smirk.

"I'm here to invite you and discuss about a business file." She says and looks at Rohan.

"What invitation?" I ask.

"You got married and I wanted to invite you to my VIP club for a drink party." She says looking between me and Rohan.

"We aren't going." "I'm going." Rohan and I say together and look at each other confusingly.

"Well, then I'll wait for you tonight. I think you're going somewhere. You can go. I'll leave as soon as I finish the discussion on this file." Mia says and winks at me letting my hand go.

"Then shall we start our discussion?" Mia invites Rohan to sit down on the couch.

"I'm off now..." Rohan says.

"Come on! It won't...."

"I'm leaving." I say cutting Mia in the middle of her sentence.

And I shut the main door behind my back.

________________

I'm searching through my old things.

My drawing book...
Albums...
Numbers' book....

And finally I find a diary.

What's this?!

I take the diary and sit on my bed messed with books, newspapers and cloths.

What's it? Is it...  Mine?

I open the diary without delaying and my handwriting comes to my view.

My handwriting in this diary?!
But why can't I remember writing it?