Chapter 28 👰

..........👰Wedding day👰...........

Rohan's POV

"Nobody has paid attention to your costume. I'm the only one who was in charge of groom's things..." Daniel says and pats my shoulder.

"Hmm. And you did great." I say while checking the wedding suit.

I'm wearing a navy blue suit with a white shirt under it and a black and gray necktie is around my neck with a gorgeous tie clip.

"Thanks my bro

"Thanks my bro." He says happily.

"But you know this is really quick. Getting married in a early age . " I sigh.

"That's also a good thing. You won't need to be in girlfriend affairs anymore." He says.

"I wonder if she can change everything. She doesn't seem to express herself to me." I say and sit on the couch.

"Maybe because of that guy Adam..." Daniel sits beside me on the arm top.

"That Adam guy.... Tch!" I almost curse him.

"He has something in him to love him. he's gentle and caring. One the other hand, you're possessive and aggressive. These only works for your typical women." He says.

"I can't change my nature." I say coldly.

"I heard she challenged aunt Ella that you couldn't love her. Let's see if you can win over her with your aggressiveness and possessiveness nature." He says.

"I don't think she'll open herself to me that easily." I say and fix my tie for the final TouchUp.

Nina's POV

I never wished for a showy wedding like this. I always imagined to have a simple and normal wedding. Everything would be light and soft.

But this is totally different. It's classic, gorgeous and warm. So many people will be around, too much crowd....

"Done!" The hairdresser says still rearranging my half tied curly hair laid on my bare back.

I'm wearing a diamond studded golden ball gown. Three inches stiletto matched with the gown. Gold tiara with countless small diamonds.

 Gold tiara with countless small diamonds