Chapter 34 (Epilogue)

Epilogue(1 year later)

Nina's POV

It's been more than one year since we, I mean me and Rohan started living a happy life together. We clear every single matter with my uncle and aunt. As they are a part of my family Rohan's mother tried her best to keep this problem between us.

And so my uncle and aunt. They didn't wanted to lose their reputation that they made through the company that belonged to me and also Rohan. Adam was really surprised when he found out the evil plans of his parents. He wanted to live his own life on his own way. But I somehow managed him to stay with us and look after the company.

At first he didn't want to get involved in any of our business but as Rohan's mother, Rohan and I requested especially he couldn't refuse.

We wanted him to be the owner of the company. Especially Rohan proposed it. But he refused it as he was ashamed of himself.

But as Rohan pressured him, he wanted a year of time to prove himself if he is really appropriate for the seat.

And today was the day....

The new owner took over the sub company.

"I'm so relieved!" Rohan says as he drives his car to the mansion he brought a year ago as my birthday gift.

"Why?" I ask watching the rain drops those are touching the window glass.

"Finally everything is settled! Everyone is happy....." He looks at me.

"Specifically, I feel so relieved seeing you happy." He smiles at me warmly and sighs in relief.

"I want you beside me forever. That's the thing I wished the most when I was young. And I've you by my side..... I don't want anything else... I want to die watching you smiling." I say sighing.

"We've just started.... Don't you dare think about dying...." He says cheerfully.

I know... I want to walk a long path covered in flower petals forever....

Suddenly, I feel dizzy...
why?!
Should I tell him?
Maybe not, he'll die tensioning. I lean my head on the seat.

"Are you OK? You went through a lot today...." He asks.

"Yeah! I'm alright. It's... Just... We're driving for a long time." I say.

"Wait a little more. We're here...." He says and speeds up.

________

I change into pajamas and come down to eat dinner.

But.... i feel dizzy. Maybe because, I got drenched in rain...

A maid pulls the chair beside Rohan as the servants are serving foods. And Rohan is working on laptop, even at dining table.

"Rohan! Stop it..." I say.

"Um....."

"Rohan!" I try to snatch it away but he already moves it further away.