Chaper 9

.....Shut up, i think you are gorgeous....

Rohan's POV

Someone has called my name. I open my eyes slightly.

The pain....

I try to change the position of my hand but instantly I realize I'm griping something. I look at that way and find my hand griping Nina's gown. She's staring at me innocently when pressing the fabric on her chest so that it won't move.

A naughty smile come across my face. Griping the fabric more tightly, I pull her with force.

She ends up falling on my half naked body. Her hands are on my chest and hair is covering her and my face from the outer world.

Her breath touches my face.

"ROHAN!!" suddenly a familiar voice screams. That's the voice which have made me wake up.

"Nasiba?!" I exclaim and loosen the gripe. Nina moves from my top and my sister is facing me with a angry face.

Damn! I messaged her yesterday night to visit my rest house today. I almost forgot!

I sit on the bed and Nina lowers her head putting fingers between lips.

I see another girl peeping from the door.

She.... what's she doing here?

I cover my body with the blanket. This girl is an opportunist...

"Ow! Who's the girl?" Maira says pointing Nina.

"Is she your new girlfriend?" Suddenly My sister Nasiba smile evilly and nudges me.

"Wha-?" I exclaim.

"You have done a well deed breaking up with Mia. I don't like that girl at all..." She says smiling childishly.

"No! She's not my girlfriend." I say.

"What? You slept..." Maria shouts but Nasiba stops her.

"Then? You didn't break up with her?" Nasiba says sadly.

"N-no. I'm yeah.. I did break up with her.." I say.

We both remain silent while staring at each other.

The situation is so awkward that i ended up shouting.

"Why are you questioning me?!"

"If she's not your girlfriend, then why are you sleeping with her?" Nasiba suspiciously looks at me.

"This.. is.!" Maira's overacting.

"Don't tell me you've turned a bad boy! I'll tell mom.."  She says while tapping her phone.

"No.. No.. wait.. what are you doing?" I jump out the and try to hitch her phone. But she dodge my attacks.

"Damn!!" I curse her.

I look at Nina who is looking at me like a innocent girl.

"Yea... She's my girlfriend.." I say while hugging Nina's shoulder. Her tiny body clings to my board cheast.

"Huh?!" Nina patters.

"Seriously, is that so? I'm so excited!  I saw this girl that day and she caught my attention! I really liked her. I won't ever mind if she's my brother's wife..." Nasiba says.

"What? Wait! No.. I..- ugh!" I gripe Nina's mouth to make her stop from blurting out the truth.

"*giggle* Now, I can tell mom to make arrangements for his son's marriage." She says.