Chapter 7

...
My beautiful, strong woman... Never feel trapped. You always have options...

Nina's POV

"Damn you!! Let me go!!" I say trying to punch him but none of them can hit him or hurt him. I'm hanging from his shoulder like helpless.

"Stop you. You bitch..." He says while throws me on something.

I fall on a bed in posture.

"What? What did you say?!" I shout and face him turning my whole body to him.

He presses his lips together.

"You are the worst!!" I grip his tie and pull him down on the bed.

"Wha-?" He is surprised at my action.

I get off the bed when he lies down the bed. I try to run away but a firm fist gripes my wrist.

"It hurts..." I hold my hand over his hand.

"It hurts!! Let go!!" I say trying to pull my hand away. But his gripe is so strong that I doubt if my hand has moved even a cm...

I look at him. His hair is in a mess and anger like a violent lion on his face. But he's controlling his anger.

He twirls me around and pulls me closer to him I directly fall onto his lap. My hand along with his is wrapped around my waist and another is tightly griped in his by wrist.

I feel his breath on my neck as my head is tilted a side. His fingers entwines into mine. The hand around my waist is griped in a fist.

"You're really stubborn!" He says and something brushes against my neck.

Ugh!!

I winces to avoid his lips on my neck. I feel his eyes on me. Maybe he's angry with me as I wince.

"You'll be trapped here until I get to know the truth about you and your identity." He says.

"What I said everything was true." I say. I twirl my neck to face him. Though he's so close to me, I don't get back or turn my face away like a loser.

His black pupil in black eyes gets bigger. But instantly a smile comes across his face with just makes me stupid.

"What will you do if I am right?" He asks.

"Whatever you'll say!" I say with force in my voice.

"And I'll do whatever you'll say if you're right." He promises me and loosens his gripe on me.

I move from his lap and stand griping my wrist.

He griped my hand so tightly that it has turned red.

I keep looking at my hand with a painful expression on my face.

While I'm whining in pain a hand grips my hand and rubs a ice cube against my wrist.

"Call me Rohan.." he says staring hard into my eyes.

"You're at least 5 years elder then me. So, there's no way I'm going to call you by your name." I say.

"But you called the guy, Adam, by his name." He says frowning.

"What? You were there? Spying on me? Whatever, he's my cousin so I can call him by his name. And overall, I like him." I say.

He keeps silence a while pressing lips tight. His lips are easy to read unlike his facial expression.

"I'm only 3 years older than you." He says and a thunderbolt hits my head.