Chapter 23

Nina's POV

I stare at him as he stares at me.

"Um,by any chance, Do you know each other?" The woman who's sitting beside my would be mother in law asks. She was there yesterday.

"What's with her? Wasn't it a family dinner party?" Rohan asks my would be mother in law.

"Do you know her?" She asks.

"We both know each other very well. But what's he doing here? Weren't I supposed to meet my future husband?" I ask and shift my gaze to Alia.

"He's the one you're going to marry." Alia says.

As soon as I hear these words, I feel my heart's beating like it's being hammered.

"Marry?" Rohan frowns.

I remain silent actually I'm speechless.

The elevator bell rings and Nusaiba with a baby and a young man enters.

Nusaiba stops as she sees me.

"I think it's totally a mess now." Alia says.

Rohan's POV

Still, I'm confused, dumbfounded.

What's on the earth is going on here. I give Nusaiba a cold glance.

She nods not instantly.

I had cleared everything to her that Nina isn't my girlfriend. Did she tell mom about even when I cleared everything?

"Well, come here... Let's discuss then." Mom says to Nina and she throws a angry glance at her.

How dare she look at my mother this way?

I'm kind of angry.

"I need everything to be cleared. Right now." She says.

Mom looks at aunt Elina.

"I think you clear everything to Rohan at first." She says to mom.

Nina's POV

As Rohan and her mom leave, I look at others.

"Oh, I'm Rohan's aunt, Elina... Alia is my daughter. We couldn't introduce ourselves yesterday. Now, come here. Tell me, how do you know Rohan?" I look at her blankly.

"Huh, you ask me that? I think these are all your plan." I say.

I really don't know what this is. Do they need this company so badly?? I don't know.... What'll they get if I get married to their son? There's no way they are going to get the company. Even if it is mine.

"What do you mean? We didn't plan anything. We just want you two to get married and live happily. And now you two know each other, isn't it better? You already know him.." Aunt Elina says smiling sweetly.

I leave that place instantly and walk away to find a silent place.

"Nina...." I hear Nusaiba calling me but I have to ignore it right now.

As I stand by the boundary, my tears start rolling down nonstop.

Why all this mess! Why do I have to end up with him, the perfume holder.