Chapter 13

Rohan's POV

Damn it!

I punch the desk and strike my head against the table.

Damn! Damn! Damn! I'll kill you next time I see you... You had driven me crazy but you.... I wasn't the person you wanted to drive crazy.

My head is hot with anger and my heart is burning with jealousy.

Damn the perfume holder. I'll kill you first and then your lover.. she played with me for you... If it's Adam, then I'm killing him today.

I dash out the room and bump into Nasiba.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"I'm coming. Handle this side." I say and about to pass but she grabs my arm.

"You have an important meeting." She says.

"Who says?" I ask frowning.

"It's very important meeting. Our subcompanies' managers and partners have called for it." She says.

"Damn it! They'll surely ask about the subcompany." I murmur.

"Did you say something?"

"Nothing..." I say and make my way to the meeting room.

I've to investigate and find out it properly and as soon as I can. Our businesses are really being harmed.

I open the door but there's none but a girl sitting on the table and smoking.

?!

"Mia? What're you doing here?!" I ask.

"What am I doing? Can't you see?" She says crossing her legs elegantly.

"Stop rubbish. I'm in hurry."

"Wait a sec. What have made you restless? I've never seen you so restless during our relation even you were cold when something crisis happened to your company." She says walking to me.

"I'm leaving..." I say and turn to take my leave but Nasiba enters leading the managers and other CEO.

Crap!

I brush my hair backward and move to take my seat.

"We have a new business partner to introduce." Nasiba says and a familiar figure enters the conference room.

My eyes open wide but instantly anger wells up in those eyes.

"Recently, his company is moving at the zenith of fame. And also helping us in many sectors. They're the one who are repairing the lose of our lost subcompany." Nasiba says and lifts her eyebrows to meet him.

I clench my fists and stare at him rising one eyebrow. He's an invisible aura around his body like Greek god. He's well built and good looking. Someone can really fall for him at the first sight.

I stand and walk towards him.

"Hi.. I'm.... " He extends his hand.

"Adam..." Before he can finish I say and shake hand with him.

"Oh! That's my luck that you know me." He has been surprised for a moment but he recovers and smiles a charming smile.

"Forgive your enemies but never forget their names. I will neither forget nor forgive." I mumble.

"Did you say something?" He asks innocently.

"No... Nothing" we leave our hands and I gesture him to take the seat opposite to mine.