❝THE VAMPIRE BILLIONAIRE❞ 📃 New Story

"Help me......." I gasp for air in the airless ocean..

"Help me!
Someone!
Anyone!"

But none seems to hear me screaming.

My precious life.........

I see the sunlight reflecting through the water.

"Life is so beautiful..... The world is full of many wonders. I don't wanna give up... i want to live... Help me....." I gasp for the air for the last time and close my eyes.

"Would you like to summon someone to save yourself??" Suddenly a warm heavenly voice reaches my ear.

"I will summon any kind of creature to help me.... Save my life... I'll sacrifice my life for him.... I....." I hum..

"I want to live......"

Maybe I'm going to die...... For sure.....

Silence for a long time......

"Please..."

__________

"Give it a second thought. Do you really want to sign this contract paper?" A man sitting opposite to me asks me again.

"I don't want to think twice." I hear myself saying.

"Then sign it. Let's finish this part quickly." He says and extends a pen towards me.

My fingers brushes with his while taking the pen. I get a cold feeling. Maybe I'm so nervous and my pressure has got lowered again.

I'm signing the contract with a shivering hand.

"According to the rules, this contract is almost impossible to break." The man says while taking away the papers.

"It's not totally unbreakable, right?" I say.

"Your fate is already attached. So, in a word it's totally unbreakable. You choose your fate." He says.

"Is it my choice? Or it was decided beforehand? I shouldn't blame myself for that. It was my fate to face this. It was predefined." I say.

"You can say that. But you had other option."

"I really hate that option." I say and stand up.

Since when I'm so arrogant and serious?

"My duty ends here.. You'll be guided until you get to reach the real destination." He stands up too.

I nod. Sweats gather on my forehead.

_______________

The sound of waves on the shore wakes me up.

I slowly seat holding my head and look at the setting sun.

Am..... Am I alive?!

I touch myself and look here and there.

Yes, that's the sea where I drowned.

But........ Who saved me?!

I search for someone here and there but only a mysterious ocean is in front of me and a deep dark forest is behind me....

It's when a pleasant wind blows and it soothes me.......

≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡<>≡≡≡≡≡≡≡≡

So, This is the NEW STORY!!!

THE VAMPIRE BILLIONAIRE

This is gonna be both a VAMPIRE and a BILLIONAIRE series. A MODERN ROMANTIC story with a different taste.

Hope you will enjoy it and keep supporting me like you all did. 🙏

Hope You'll enjoy it!!! 🙌

•❖•❖•

Genre & Tags :

1. Vampire
2. Billionaire
2. Modern
3. Romance
4. Werewolf
5. Dark World
6. Prince
and finally,
7. An unbreakable contract.

Please support,
Share this story and comment your feelings about the story.. 🙏