💚💛💜

❝My fate changes when I have been kidnapped. I never thought I would be kidnapped in such a way. And my fate would take a turn like this. My normal daily life have changed just in some days.❞- Nina
(The victim)

◆The youngest and heart throbbing billionaire prince runs after a simple girl and ends up kidnapping her.

Nina, is a simple varsity girl, who has lost her parents when she was early age. She's now a girl of 19 years old and she is under care of her aunt, Hanna who's extremely rich. Despite of that she lives in a tiny apartment near her varsity and lead a normal life she is happy with.

He is a new company successor, an adult guy of 24 years old, who just recently joined as CEO of his father's company as a prince according to generation instead of his uncle who
ran the company since his father's death. They gain a lot of profit through their businesses in different sectors. They're known as one of the richest and noblest family.

He leads a luxurious life with money,property, wealth and girls. He stays in his own mansion modified with latest facilities.

But why the prince with luxurious life kidnaps a simple girl like Nina? What's his intention and how will they end up?

➸To find out their real story, continue reading.......

This is a story full with....

・Romance..
・Tragedy..
・Conspiracy..
・Emotion..
・Luxuries..
・Powers..
・Arrogance..
・Beautiful nights..
・Passions..
・Quarrels..
・Huffs..
・And Confusions..

To taste it all yourself keep going on...❃

----------Oooo---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/-
----oooO----
----(---)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo---
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/-
----oooO----
----(---)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-

Cast members:

You and the one you want. And others are in your imagination. 😃😊

Writer to readers....

⚫Readers are my FIRST PRIORITY. I'll try my best to give them my best by writing.

⚫I will try publish at least a part EVERY WEEK. (Depends on my study)

⚫There will be chapter related QUOTES(in photo) above in every chapter.

⚫Please, do not comment something HARASS, ABUSE OR UNPLEASANT(I always expect good things that inspires me). But comment on each chapter about the next or your feeling. I really want readers to comment on chapters.

⚫I'll try to REPLY comments.

⚫Please, don't mind my grammatical MISTAKES.(I'm not native English speaker). I'm terribly SORRY for the mistakes I'll make in future.

⚫ I will write the story in PRESENT TENSE.

⚫And finally i hope you'll😜 LIKE ME AND MY STORY and you'll VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE on your good feeling(That will inspire me to write more and publish sooner)

So, start enjoying the story. 😊😊😃

 😊😊😃