2 ~ The Family

Harry and Sirius arrived outside Number 4 Privet Drive. Sirius smiled and then took a look around.

"I thought you said you didn't live with the Dursley's. Isn't this the Dursley house?" He asked.

   "No they don't live here anymore. Dursley's didn't come back to Privet Drive after the war. I would have gone to Grimmauld, but it was way too dangerous at the time. Besides, it reminded me too much of you." Harry sighed.

   As Sirius followed Harry inside he felt a sudden wave of guilt come over him. He didn't think about that. He died years ago. Harry had been grieving for his loss ever since.

"It was also for our safety. We came here because it seemed like the least likely place for us to be. I don't love it here. But if it's for our safety, then i'm fine with it." Harry explained.

Sirius took notice to the words our and us. He had just learned only a few minutes ago his godson was married. That was a lot to take in. Sirius looked up at Harry and noticed his expression.

   "I know that smirk. I invented that smirk." Sirius chuckled, "What are you hiding from me?"

   "Wait here." Harry told Sirius as he watched Harry run up the stairs to a bedroom.

   "Ginny!" Harry said in a strong yet quiet voice. "You're not gonna believe this! Sirius has returned."

   "What? Harry, that's impossible! Is this another one of those returners" Ginny exclaimed. Harry gave her a positive nod.

   "Oh my- I can't wait till they meet him!" Ginny celebrated.

   "Well, he's downstairs right now." Harry smiled.

   "What? Well, go get them!" Ginny exclaimed with a smile. Harry began sprinting down the hall.

"Come downstairs. I have someone very special you have to meet." Harry told his sons in the second bedroom.

   Sirius caught a glimpse of Harry going back and forth down the hallway. Then finally, Harry came back downstairs and Sirius received the surprise of his life.

"Sirius, this is James Sirius Potter" Harry introduced his eldest son.

   "James Sirius?" Sirius began smile ear to ear and walked over to the boy, "How old are you young man?"

James Sirius looked a the ground shyly. "Four." said James Sirius.

"He's not usually shy. He's just like his namesakes." Harry laughed.

Sirius looked up at Harry and his tear filled eyes widened. "And this is Albus Severus, but we call him Al. He just turned two." Harry said holding Al.

   Sirius was utterly shocked. Harry named one of his sons after him and the other after Snape! He didn't want to question that right now.

   "You. had. two. in the past four. years?!" said Sirius struggling to speak. I guess the time that had passed didn't really set in until then.

   "Yeah, two..." replied Harry.

   Ginny walked into the room. Her eyes widened at the sight of Sirius. She just couldn't believe it was him.

   "Ginny Weasley! What a suprise." Sirius recognized her as she entered the room.

"Well, actually it's Potter now." Ginny told him.

   "What?" Sirius said confused.

   Harry and Ginny began to laugh at the shocked and confused expression Sirius had. It was kind of an insane moment.

   "Sirius. You remember my wife, Ginny." said Harry with a chuckle.

   Sirius stood up and walked over to Harry, "How many surprises do you have up your sleeve boy!?"

   "Well..." Harry signaled to Ginny and she left the room

   "Harry, what's going on? Where is she going?" Sirius said to his godson with a look of confusion.

   Not a moment later Ginny came back to the room. Sirius looked down at Ginny in amazement to see a newborn baby in her arms.

   "Sirius, this is Lily Luna." Ginny said with the biggest smile on his face.

   Sirius could see how happy Harry and Ginny were and he caught a case their contagious smiles. He began to walk over to Harry and placed his hand on his shoulder.

   "Nice." Sirius whispered jokingly with tears in his eyes.

   "Thanks." Harry laughed with tears in his eyes and gave his godfather a hug.