34 ~ Godric's Hollow

Harry came back to reality. At least thats what it had felt like. He felt sweat dripping down from his forehead.

"Harry."

Harry turned as he had felt someone grab his shoulder.

   "Are you alright, Love?"

It was Ginny. Harry sat blankly. He didn't know what had just happened. But he didn't want anyone to worry. This sort of thing hadn't happened in years.

"Harry?" Ginny said again, a bit more concerned this time.

   "Huh? Oh. Yeah, I-I'm fine." Harry said a bit shakily. He actually wasn't to sure if he really was fine. But of course he wasn't going to say the truth. Not that lying felt good to him.

"I got to go." Harry said anxiously.

  "Oh really now? Where to?" Ginny asked suspiciously. Harry pulled her aside and took a breath.

"Ginny, I saw something. like my mind was pulled from my body, and into someone else's." Harry explained.

"Like a vision?" Ginny asked him. Harry nodded. Ginny gave a look of worry. She looked hesitant. However not long after she asked the question.

"You don't think it's-"

"No. It's not." Harry interrupted.

   "It's not possible."

Silence fell upon the two. They were both lost for words. They both were worried and you could tell.

Harry took a deep breath.

   "In the vision I saw a man. In Godric's Hollow. He looked so... familiar. I must go." Harry explained to her while also trying to break the silence.

"But do you think this is a good idea? I mean... Do you think it's safe?" Ginny asked.

"I don't know. But I feel that I will be alright." Harry reassured her.

   "Don't worry, It'll be okay."

Ginny gave a small and nervous smile.

   "I'll be back before morning. I am just going to find out what's going on." Harry explained to her. He then smiled back.

"I love you." Said Harry smiling just before disapparating away.

Ginny sighed, "I love you too."

Harry apparated into Godric's Hollow. It was evening so he was able to see as he began to make his way to the graveyard.

   As he walked, he passed by houses that gave him memories to darker times in his past. Harry had then stopped.

   His old house. The one where it all happened. He was way too young to remember what had happened, but he was honestly ok with it. It didn't matter anymore. Besides, He didn't want to look anymore.

   He continued walking to the of the graveyard. However just before he reached the fence, he stopped. He saw the man from his vision, kneeling before a grave. but not just any grave. This grave was empty.

   Harry began to squint his eyes so he could read the name. 

   The tombstone read:

Lily Potter
January 30
October 31
Loving mother, wife, sister and daughter

Harry gasped in shock and stepped back. The man turned around at the sound of Harry's footsteps. The man looked confused as Harry's eyes widened while he looked at him.

"Snape?"