10 ~ Hagrid

Neville apparated from the Potter's to Hogwarts. Right outside the castle, of course. Nobody can apparate inside the castle.

Neville made his way down to Hagrid's hut. Once he reached the from he placed his hand on the door to knock.

   "Hagrid!" Neville called as he knocked on the door. "Hello Neville!" Hagrid welcomed, "Come for some tea?"

   "No, Hagrid. Not today. I actually have a message for you." Neville explained.

   "Since when did yeh become an owl, Neville?" Hagrid joked.

   "It's from Harry." Neville answered seriously. Hagrid's eyes widened.

   "Oh. What is it? Is he alright?"

   "Yes. But-" Neville answered.

   "Is Ginny alright?"

   "Yes, Hagrid. I-" Neville answered.

   "Are the kids alright?" Hagrid asked nervously.

    "YES!" shouted Neville. Hagrid grew silent. Neville then took a breath and continued, "Everyone's fine, Hagrid!"

   "Oh, Well what's this message about then?" Hagrid asked. Neville sighed again.

   "Hagrid, This is going to sound crazy, but Lily, James, Sirius and Dumbledore have returned from the dead." Neville answered.

  "You're right. That does sound crazy. There's no spell to revive the dead. It's not possible." Hagrid told him.

   "But it's true. I saw them, and Harry they were all interrogated with potions and Lily even sent a patronus!" He explained. Hagrid's eyes widened.

  He couldn't believe what he was hearing. His eyes were still wide open. He didn't have any counter arguments. All that was left was to see them.

"Harry said he wants you to be there." Neville told Hagrid, "He's getting people together to see them. Kinda like a welcome back party."

   "Well. I guess i'll be off!" Hagrid said walking to the bike outside his hut. He hopped on the bike and started the engine. He began to move and not a moment later they began to lift up off the ground.