14 ~ Stormy night

The guest left later then expected, But that was okay. "That was great Harry. Wonderful I had a great time." George said to Harry.

   Harry said feeling a smile stretch across his face.

"And your speech was really uplifting, but what you said about believing that others will return. Do you really think Fred will come back?" George began to tear.

"George. We are wizards aren't we. Magic is real. Not just the magic we control. But the one we can't. Miracles. I'm positive Fred will come back. Maybe not right now. Maybe not in a month, But he will. Everyone that I wished to come back has. You just got to give it time." Harry explained.

"We have all wished for them to come back, haven't we?" Harry asked him smiling. George began to answer,

"For years. But-" Harry interrupted him, "So that doesn't mean you should stop having hope if it takes longer then you'd want." George stretched a smile across his face.

"You're right. That's what I needed. You're the best, Harry." George said smiling. George began to walk to the door and when he opened it it was pouring rain.

"Oh man. Theres no way you can Apperate in that. It's probably best you stay for the night until the weather clears. That is if you want to?" Harry asked him giving him his precaution.

"Yeah. It doesn't look too good. I think thats a good idea." George shook his head in agreement.

"Here you can rest on the couch. It's not The comfiest thing. But it's all we got left. Sirius is in the garage on the air mattress, and before you yell at me, it was his idea!" Harry clarified. George laughed.

   "My parents are in the guest bedroom. So we're pretty much packed at the moment." Harry finished.

"Don't worry Harry. It's fine. I understand." George said. Harry smiled and started to head up to bed. "Night George." Harry whispered quietly.

"Night." George responded.

   Hours pass and everyone was asleep. George got up. He just couldn't fall asleep. The storm was so loud it kept him awake. He walked over to the fridge, got a glass of water and sat back down on the couch.

"Fred. I miss you. You have no idea. When will you be back? I cant stand being alone. I need my other half." George soon rested his head down and began to forget all about the storm even though the power went out hours ago, sirens went off every few minutes and breaking weather reports flashed on the television, he couldn't hear any of it.

George whispered, "Goodnight Fred." and fell asleep.