Chapter 13: Omega

++++++

Over at Beacon Hills Hospital, Sabrina walked down the hallway with her mom.

"How's Lydia doing?"

"She's doing well," said Melissa as her daughter nodded her head. "Sweetie, what's wrong?" Sabrina sighed. "I just...I wished I was there to protect Lydia from getting attacked. It should be me lying in that bed instead of her." Melissa sighed, she didn't like seeing her daughter upset. "Sweetie, don't ever say that. I know it's hard to see your best friend lying in bed at the hospital but she is getting better." "I'm really glad to hear that.

Sabrina and Melissa McCall rounded a corner and spotted Stiles. He was laying the long way across three chairs by Lydia's room. He was sound asleep as he hadn't been getting much lately.

Melissa came on over to look at him and shook his head at how Stiles was.

"Ohh...Just like that." Stiles spoke in his sleep. Melissa raised her eyebrows at her daughter who just shrugged her shoulders. "No, no, you first. Me first?" he continued. Melissa looked at Sabrina again and chuckled at how red her daughter's face was becoming before walking away.

Mr. Martin came out of Lydia's room and looked over at Stiles. "He'd been here all night?" he asked Sabrina who was still staring at him.

"Actually, he's been here all weekend," she corrected for him.

One of the nurses came over to empty a waste basket that was close to him when she froze when she heard Stiles talking in his sleep.

"You're dirty."

Sabrina laughed quietly when Stiles stirred in his sleep and ended up getting whacked in the face with a get well balloon. He spaz out and sat up straighter in his chair. He looked over to see that Lydia's dad and Sabrina were both staring at him.

"Hey."  

"Stiles." Sabrina said approaching him. "I'm hungry. Come on," she held her hand out. "Let's get some food." Stiles took her hand and the two smiled as they walked hand-in-hand to the nearest vending machine on this floor.

They reached the vending machine. Sabrina leaned against the soda machine as Stiles looked over the snacks to choose from. "Do you know that you talk in your sleep?"

Stiles looked over at her, "What? I do?" he asked as she nodded. "What or who were you dreaming about?" Stiles was nervous. He remembered the dream so well but didn't know how Sabrina would react.

"Um...why do you want to know?" "Cause you said and I quote 'you're dirty'." Stiles blushed and rubbed his neck awkwardly. She had caught him. "You." he mumbled, knowing that Sabrina could hear him.

"Me?" she asked with a small smile on her face. He nodded. "Yeah." "Stiles," "Yeah?" "You know, it's okay to have 'dirty' dreams about me. I have 'dirty' dreams about you anyway."

Stiles' head snapped up quickly at Sabrina as she smirked at his reaction. "Y-you do?" she giggled. "Of course." she stepped toward him and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her lips.

Stiles was frozen but quickly placed his hands on her waist, pulling her close to him. No matter how many times Sabrina kissed him, he would always freeze up for a moment but loose himself into her.

Sabrina pulled away and Stiles opened his eyes and had a goofy grin on his face. Sabrina smiled, she always loved his grin and loved the fact that she was always the cause of it.

"I want the Reese's Peanut Butter cups by the way." she breathed out. "G-got it." said Stiles as he put some money in. But when his candy was coming out, it instead stayed on the hook.