Chapter 14: Shape Shifted

++++++

Allison, Sabrina and Lydia were in the front of the school and made their on their way inside. Allison and Sabrina thought that Lydia looked fine. In fact, if they didn't know what had happened then they would think that nothing happened to Lydia at all. She seemed like her beautiful and confident old self.

"You sure you don't remember anything?" Allison asked as they got closer to the front entrance.

"They call it a fugue state which is basically a way of saying 'We have no idea why you can't remember why you ran through the woods naked for two days'," she said with a bit of a sarcastic bite. "But, personally, I don't care. I lost nine pounds," she added with a smile. "Congratulations, Lydia." said Sabrina as she clapped. She was thrilled to have her best friend back.

Allison smiled. She really seemed okay. But she knew that things would still be different with her considering what the word was on Lydia's behavior. "Are you ready for this?" she asked before they could go in.

"Please...it's not like my aunt's a serial killer," she said before heading in.

"Don't listen to her or what anyone else say about your aunt, okay?" Sabrina said as Allison nodded her head before the two followed Lydia into the school. Lydia walked in and when she did everyone stopped walking to stare at her. Their faces seemed tense, bemused or were smirking.

"Must be the nine pounds," Allison said to her.

But Lydia sucked it up and then went off.

"Shall we?" asked Sabrina as she held her arm out for Allison. Allison smiled at her and took it as the two followed right behind Lydia.

++++++

Sabrina was heading to the bench where Scott and Stiles were sitting.

"It was kind of like a scent, but I couldn't tell who it was." Scott spoke. "Each werewolf has a different scent." Sabrina said bringing Scott and Stiles' attention her as they noticed her sitting with them. "Really?" Scott asked as she nodded her head.

"What if you can get him one-on-one? Would that help?" Stiles asked. Scott nodded. "Yeah." Stiles looked off in Coach's direction. "Okay, I think I got an idea." "What?" Scott asked.

But Stiles was already running off. He went off passed Jackson who was sitting next to Matt Daehler. Stiles then ran past them with a goalie's net. "I told Coach you're switching with Danny for the day."

Scott took the net from him with his face falling a bit. "But I hate playing goal." "Remember when I said I had an idea?" Scott nodded. "This is the idea." "Oh," Scott said nodding again. "There we go." "What's the idea?"

Sabrina was trying not to palm her face while Stiles just gave him a look. "I seriously don't understand how you survive without me sometimes."

The whistle blew. "Let's go!" Coach called out. "Line it up!" Everyone on the team began to head off to go in line while Scott ran for the goal post. "Faster! Make daddy proud!"

Scott got in goal and he faced the forming line. "Here we go," he said as he hoped that Stiles plan worked.

Stiles got in the line and as he got in his place.

Scott ran out of the goal for the first shooter and collided with him. "Let me help you up," Scott said helping the guy to his feet. He then went and sniffed the guy.

"McCall!" Coach yelled. "Usually the goalie stays somewhere within the actual vicinity of the goal," he said pointing for Scott to get back at the goal.

"Yes Coach," he said running back to the goalpost.

Stiles rolled his eyes. "Real subtle Scott," he mumbled hoping that Scott actually heard him.