Chapter 24: Master Plan

++++++

Scott, Isaac and Sabrina were in the locker room with the Sheriff as he was collecting statements from everyone. Scott and Isaac didn't really have much to tell him, even if they wanted to tell him everything. Unfortunately for them, Sabrina did have some information which she had already told the Sheriff. She was the last person to be seen with him.

Isaac was keeping a close eye on Sabrina in case she had another panic attack.

"Okay," Sheriff Stilinski sighed out. "I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I got an APB out on Stiles. His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means..." But he just started branching off. "I don't know what that means," he muttered more to himself. That made Scott, Isaac and Sabrina's faces fall a bit. "If he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either you three see him-"

"We'll call you," Isaac said with a nod.

Scott shrugged and tried to give him a reassured smile. "Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him."

The Sheriff nodded. "Yeah." He then started to head off. "I'll see you, okay?" he said before he made his way out.

As the Sheriff left, Scott, Isaac and Sabrina were joined by Coach. "McCall," he said drawing their attention. "We need you on the team, okay? You know I can't put you on the field next season if you don't get your grades up." "Yeah, I know, Coach," Scott answered softly.

Coach then let his head drop a bit. "All right. I mean, I know I yell a lot, but it's not like I hate you guys. I kind of hate Greenburg, but, you, know,that's different. It's Greenburg," he added with a smile before it fell. "I'm just saying we...I need you on the team. Get your grades back up," he said seriously to him.

Scott nodded. "I will." "I know." Coach then went off and left the three werewolves alone. The locker room seemed to be empty but them now.

"Is that everyone?" Scott asked.

Isaac went off and scanned the room. "I think so." He then heard the sound of metal screeching and looked back to see that Sabrina had ripped the door from Stiles' locker off its hinges. Scott and Isaac's eyes widened at Sabrina's strength. Sabrina then started to go for his clothes. "You're going to find him by scent?"

"Yeah, all three of us," Sabrina said as she tossed Scott Stiles' shirt and then tossed Isaac Stiles' sneaker. Isaac eyed it and then eyed the shirt in Scott's hands. "How come he gets his shirt and I get a shoe?"

But Sabrina didn't answer. She froze as she saw that they were now joined by Derek.

"We need to talk." Derek said to them.

Behind them, stepped out his uncle Peter. "All of us."

Sabrina's growled and jumped towards Peter. "Isaac, hold her back!" Scott ordered as Isaac quickly grabbed her by her waist and held her against him as Sabrina struggled against his hold.

"Holy sh-What the hell is this?" Scott asked Derek. The last time he and Sabrina had seen Peter was when Derek had slashed his throat open.

But Derek shrugged. "You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the Sheriff's station." "Okay, hold on. He threatened to kill mine and Sabrina's mom," Scott quickly defended himself. "And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?"

"I'm gonna go with Scott on this one," said Peter drawing all of their eyes on him. "Have you seen their mom? She's gorgeous." "Shut up!" Derek, Scott and Sabrina shouted at Peter making him roll his eyes.