Chapter 12: Code Breaker

++++++

On the lacrosse field, Peter was wiping his chin from the blood that got stuck on when he bit into Lydia.

"Alright, we better get going."

"No," Stiles said defiantly. "I'm not just letting you leave her here." Peter spared a second to give him a look. "You don't have a choice, Stiles, you're coming with me. You, Sabrina." he pointed to. "Are going to look for the Argents and I want you to kill them.

"No! Just kill me. Look, I don't even care anymore." "Stiles, no!" cried Sabrina as Peter went over and lifted Stiles by the bottom of his chin as he pulled him up so that they were face to face.

"Call your friend. Tell Jackson where she is. If you don't, then I'll kill your girlfriend. That's all you get."

Stiles could see that Peter wasn't going to give him any other options. As much as he waned to shove it all back at the guy, Sabrina and Lydia's life were more important. He then took out his phone and quickly called Jackson.

Peter turned to Sabrina. "Find the Argents or you'll never see your best friend again." he threatened before walking away.

"You're not actually going to find the Argents and kill them, are you?" Stiles asked as he stared at Sabrina. She didn't answer him and sprinted off the field.

++++++

As she was running, she could hear Scott's heartbeat and felt that he was in trouble.

Trusting her instincts, she ran towards the bus lot. She jumped over a bus and landed right next to Scott.  

The twins were now back to back as they each faced a van on either side of them. Sabrina narrowed her eyes through the light and saw that the driver was leering at her. For Scott, in the other car, behind the wheel, was Allison's father. He seemed to be glaring at him.

The twins heard the van revving its engine. Allison's father did the same. Scott then looked over to Allison and saw that she looked completely freaked out.

Chris Argent looked over to see what Scott was looking at and saw his daughter in the bus. He full on glared at Scott and then put the car in drive as he went to ram into the revealed werewolves.

Scott panicked as both the cars started to drive for them. They were going to flatten them! Allison cried out Scott and Sabrina's names as they came for them.

"Jump!"

Scott wasted no time as he followed Sabrina's order as the two quickly jumped up, high, and the cars banged into each other and missed them. Scott and Sabrina then landed on the hood of Argent's car, safe and sound.

Sabrina raised her head to look over at Chris but her face wasn't her own. It was shifted. She growled at him as he watched on shocked. He didn't think Sabrina would be a werewolf like Scott. He had suspected the other beta to be her friend, Stiles Stilinski.

Sabrina turned her head to Scott and saw that his face was shifted too and he was looking up at the bus. She looked over and saw that Allison had gasped as she covered her mouth with her hand. Scott and Sabrina's face were just like Derek's Hale. They were werewolves.

"Move!" Chris yelled as Scott and Sabrina both jumped up on the roof of the bus across from them and made their way to escape.

Allison watched Scott and Sabrina leap and run away in tears. She couldn't believe it. It was Scott. Scott was the one that her aunt had told her about...but she didn't tell her about Sabrina. She then found herself just crying uncontrollably.