Chapter 19: Restraint

++++++

Allison's discovery was too big and important to wait. She asked to borrow Lydia's phone as she went into her bathroom and dialed for Scott. She found out that he, Stiles and Sabrina hadn't told the sheriff the truth because Jackson had gone to Stiles' father and they were now facing serious trouble for locking him up in that van. When she heard that, she informed them that they were wrong about the Kanima seeking a friend. It sought a master.

"If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing, than he probably doesn't know that someone's controlling him." Allison said.

Stiles and Sabrina were looking down at the phone while Scott was pacing a bit. "Or he doesn't remember." Scott said coming to stand next to it as well. "What if it's the same kind of thing that happened with Lydia when she took off from the hospital?" Stiles asked.

"A fugue state?"

"Could be." Sabrina said as Scott nodded. "He'd have to forget everything. The murder." "Getting rid of the blood." Allison grimly added.

Stiles bit the corner of his cheek. "But he had help with one thing though, the video." "Maybe someone else helped him forget that." Sabrina suggested. "Whoever's controlling him." answered Scott.

"Are you sure Jackson has no clue about any of this?" Allison asked them. Stiles narrowed his eyes. "He thinks he's still becoming a werewolf and that being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing."

"So how do we try to convince him he's not?" she asked.

Scott nodded. "If it helps us find out who's controlling him, then yeah."

"Do you think he'll talk to us after what we did?" Allison's voice was blatantly skeptical.

"Yeah. it's us. He'll talk to us. Right?" Stiles asked as he looked up at Scott and Sabrina who shrugged their shoulders.

++++++

The Sheriff had the three of them called into the station's interrogation room. In the room was Mr. Whittemore and Scott and Sabrina's mother who looked like she was barely keeping in her anger.

Sheriff Stilinski started to read the restraining order that Mr. Whittemore drafted against Scott, Stiles and Sabrina with his son.

"Scott, Stiles and Sabrina, you will not go within 50 feet of Jackson Whittemore. You will not speak to him. You will not approach him. You will not assault or harass him physically or psychologically." When he finished, he threw the document down onto the table.

Scott and Sabrina were trying hard to look down at their hands and not move their eyes to where their mother was. They could feel her eyes gazing down at them and her anger pouring out of her.

Stiles swallowed some discomfort as he looked at his dad. "What about school?" he asked him. "You can attend classes while attempting to maintain a 50 foot distance," he said curtly.

"Okay, what if we both have to use the bathroom at the same time and there's only two stalls available and they're only right next to each other?" Stiles stopped when he saw his dad fold his arms. "I'll just hold it."

After all of that was settled, Stiles was being pulled off to the side by his father.

Scott and Sabrina were looking at the two of them but were pushed by their mother. "Move," she muttered to them. They moved off to the hallway for a bit when their mother grabbed them to stop. "It's not just this," she started before leaning back to glare at them. "Although, a restraining order is a new low that I didn't think that you two would reach quite this soon. It's everything on top of it. The complete bizarre behavior," she said counting them with her hand. "The late nights coming home, having to beg Mr. Harris for you Scott, to make up that chemistry test that you missed."