Chapter 17: Venomous

++++++

Sabrina walked into her homeroom but froze by the door once she spotted who was sitting next to her usual seat.

It was Isaac.

He looked up and smirked. He was sitting all smug-like in his chair and sporting a brand new leather jacket. What was up with Derek's pack? Why were they all wearing leather jackets?"

Sabrina made her way over to her seat and sat down next to Isaac. "Want to go on a date?" Sabrina's turned to Isaac. "What?" "You. Me. Date night?" "I have a boyfriend."

Isaac shrugged his shoulders and leaned close to Sabrina. "He doesn't have to know." Sabrina scoffed. "Besides...I know you like me." "Excuse you?" "I saw the way you were eyeing me at the Sheriff's station the night of the full moon.

Sabrina rolled her eyes. "I was being sympathetic you ass." she growled. "I was letting you know that I would be there for you to help you with the full moons." Isaac smirked. "But now, I take that back." his smirk dropped.

Stiles found Scott at his usual seat in homeroom. "I just talked to my dad, who talked to Jackson, and I've got really terrible, horrible, very, very bad news."

Scott just looked back at him. "I think I already know." Scott then directed Stiles' sight to Isaac who was sitting next to Sabrina as the two were in a heated discussion.

Stiles' eyes narrowed. Why was Sabrina talking to him? He felt his pulse rise as Isaac leaned in closer to Sabrina.

++++++

"All right" Stiles said when he, Scott and Sabrina filed out of homeroom. "I only found one thing online called the Kanima. It's a were-jaguar from South America that goes after murderers."

The Kanima's image flashed through Scott's mind. "That thing was no jaguar," he said. It was the furthest thing from a jaguar. It looked more like a were...iguana.

Stiles nodded. "Yeah and I'm not exactly a murderer." "Me either." Sabrina spoke. Scott narrowed his eyes in thought. "Yeah, but you two did see it kill somebody, which is probably why it tried to kill you two. And is still trying to kill you two and probably won't stop until you're both dead."

Stiles froze in place before he let out an aggravated huff of air. "You know, sometimes I really begin to question this 'friendship'," he said making air quotes with his fingers before walking off after Scott and Sabrina.

++++++

The bell rang as the three walked into their Economics class. Sabrina sat down behind Stiles as Scott sat next to him. Jackson came in and went to his seat behind both Scott and Stiles. "Hey, Testicle Left and Right," he said to them.

But Scott and Stiles just kept on reading their books, ignoring him

But Scott and Stiles just kept on reading their books, ignoring him. Jackson huffed and turned to Sabrina. "Sabrina." "Jackson." "What the hell is a Kanima?" At that, Sabrina snapped the pencil she had in shock as she whipped her head to Jackson while Scott and Stiles turned around to look at him, shock on both of their faces.